My PR became 0. What to do?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
nsagent

Post by nsagent »

The toolbar PR should be updated around the 1st of July so just wait and see what the PR fairy will bring you! lol
A great resource for Halifax Real Estate information.

extreme-seo

Post by extreme-seo »

The change cannot be sudden. PR is updated every 3 months. If you need to know PR of your website on daily basis then you can get a toolbar which will keep u updated for PR.

Flexial

Re: My PR became 0. What to do?

Post by Flexial »

Ell wrote:PR of one of the pages of my site was 3 after my seo actions such as backlinks building and bookmarking. But some days ago it became 0!! I don't know what is the reason of it. Can it be because of too much seo? Help me, please! What should I do to make my pr 3 back?
As you are saying that one page of your site ........ Can you tell us that pages are inner page or your homepage.

If inner pages then it can be happen due to update, may be you did not update your page from long time, or may be backlinks for that page are collapse due to some reason.

More seo will not hurt you any how, if you are following rules of SEs.

christmasguide

Re: PR degrade

Post by christmasguide »

andrewhudson wrote:I think yes , because of spamming only your PR is down right now :shock: :shock:
how can you say that ???? maybe he lost his back links ??? or maybe from which site he is getting back link the make his link nodofollow ??? Well honestly just google knows what happen

calnettech

Post by calnettech »

It's normal. Traffic does not decrease.

YooHee

Re: My PR became 0. What to do?

Post by YooHee »

Ell wrote:PR of one of the pages of my site was 3 after my seo actions such as backlinks building and bookmarking. But some days ago it became 0!! I don't know what is the reason of it. Can it be because of too much seo? Help me, please! What should I do to make my pr 3 back?
i think you just loss or you don't have enough quality backlinks to make your PR increase or if you do some spamming i think you've been punished
All you need to know about you Social Security Card