Search Engine Optimization Strategies

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
mdamin76

Postby mdamin76 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 pm

SEO's main purpose is to get your sites ranks well in search engines like google, yahoo and bing. The purpose of ranking is to drive traffic to your site, and the purpose of traffic is "monetization" and other types of benefit.

durrenmatt

Postby durrenmatt » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Keyword research is one of the most important aspects of SEO. Both options work, but it all depends on how much time you have to spare and how much money you are willing to take out of your pocket. So the thinking process must start well before deciding which keywords to go for.

articlemaster

Postby articlemaster » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am

Playing with keyword is simply an art. Keyword play such a which nobody can ignore and it is needed in every step you take.
Selecting the right keyword is the toughest part and many fail to do so.

signaltelevision

Postby signaltelevision » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:51 am

Thanks for the post it improves my knowledge.
Keep posting such a nice information i like to read.

joneseo

Postby joneseo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 am

Yes, i agree and thanks for information.

sureideas

Postby sureideas » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Search engine optimization is the most important thing once you create a website. Your website must be made SEO friendly. Else you will suffer. I follow all the rules and build a lot of links too.

beaulife

Re: Search Engine Optimization Strategies

Postby beaulife » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:50 am

Yes, I totally agree with you for the proper planning to prevent poor performance (5P). Thanks!

oxyseo wrote:The goal of the search engine optimization services is to increase online presence of your company, product and services. We apply following strategy:

Keyword Research, Keyword Analysis for Search Engine Optimization Process

SEO services comprise of thorough keyword research and analysis. It forms a major part in the entire search engine optimization process. These keywords are obtained by using several keyword research tools. They are the best host of your website and hence they are spotted by the crawlers of major search engines. The keywords found after the completion of research are sent to the clients for their approval. In case of any alterations these keywords are again searched and confirmed after many brainstorming discussions with the clients and the researchers.
We have separate team to research on important and most used keywords to find out your type of web site. We analyze top listed web site with all those key words, we understand implemented strategy for top placement as different business models listing are being used with different listing algorithm for search engine ranking. It is important to generate user friendly content along with it being SEO friendly with relevant keywords depending upon the business type, either its products or services. This is the reason why SEO is the combination of knowledge and science.

Do you need more Search Engine Optimization Strategies. Then why you still here visit our website and get more tips and tricks, how to become a number one in all major search engines.

Our Website: http://www.oxyseo.com

Akita

Postby Akita » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:13 am

Thanks for that and I look forward to seeing some SEO tools on your website...
Akita Systems - Computer Services & IT Support for Business
www.akitasystems.co.uk

Bernie01

Postby Bernie01 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 am

yes very convincing/

zoe.roger8

Postby zoe.roger8 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 am

Thanks for sharing this information

dhanjit

Not a good place

Postby dhanjit » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 am

Company or corporate sites are not a good place to learn SEO, either I will suggest you to join good SEO forums and visit google oficial blogs daily to learn more.

One expert can make you learn but you have to develop your own skills if you want to survive in SEO. It's true. Here all have their own techniques and thinking about SEO. If you don't have yours then you can't survive.

seoindia11

Keywords analysis is the most crucial part

Postby seoindia11 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Once you zero in on keywords, you need to go full throttle and reverting will be costly. So one can pick target audience-centric keywords to gain most from them.
India's #1 SEO India Company

christmasguide

Postby christmasguide » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Great List Thanks for sharing with us :-)

Arsalan647

Postby Arsalan647 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 am

I agree with you
[url=http://e-quranlearning.com]Learn Quran Online[/url]

michelfortin

Postby michelfortin » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 pm

MikeGavino wrote:
roshin12 wrote:Finding more traffic keywords with less competition is most challenging task for the seo.

And I believe its the most rewarding. :P

Lol, yeah Most important thing is for webmaster is that he's having lot of traffic no matter From which Search engine And from which refereeing site

Return to “Google”