Search Engine Optimization Strategies

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
my_misyel

Postby my_misyel » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Absolutely right, selection of keywords is one of the most challenging part in order for your site to rank. You have to research on which keywords are the most appropriate to use that will generate good traffic and rankings for your site? Nobody knows. Its a trial and error strategy.

chauhan

Postby chauhan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:20 am

Keyword analysis is one of the important part of SEO. And for that I am using Google Keyword Analysis tool.
Last edited by chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

wildnettechnologies

Postby wildnettechnologies » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:45 am

Also involve in social media activities.
Press releases in sites.
By increasing your network.

mindspring

Postby mindspring » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 am

As I know, social bookmarking is getting to be an important part of search engine optimization strategies. Sites like del.icio.us, digg, facebook, hi5 impact search rankings.

IntegratedS

Postby IntegratedS » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Ya that's true...I totally agree with you...Because without keywords you can't think of a seo...
Best
IntegratedS

jimmy

Postby jimmy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Hello,
If you own an online business or website, then you have likely voiced some concern over search engine optimization, or SEO. Often, when we start a web business, we focus on the product and the service, rather than the target audience. Creating something unique and versatile is only as good as the marketing behind it. A great SEO campaign can be the difference between life and death for your web business.

Below are some ways to launch a quality search engine optimization campaign.
1. Write Solid Content:
2. Make your site user-friendly:
3. Build backlinks:
4. Create interesting keyword titles:
5. Update content:
7. Start a CEO blog:
8. Avoid Flash:
9. Photos:
10. Work on SEO daily:search engine optimization is not a one-time deal. You have to work diligently toward your SEO campaign on a daily basis. This doesn't mean you need to spend endless hours a day changing your website. Spend 15-25 minutes of scheduled time each day working on one SEO aspect. Remember the search engine world changes on an hourly basis. What was relevant at lunchtime may be a thing of the past by breakfast.

Thanks.

IntegratedS

Postby IntegratedS » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

jimmy wrote:Hello,
If you own an online business or website, then you have likely voiced some concern over search engine optimization, or SEO. Often, when we start a web business, we focus on the product and the service, rather than the target audience. Creating something unique and versatile is only as good as the marketing behind it. A great SEO campaign can be the difference between life and death for your web business.

1. Write Solid Content:
3. Build backlinks:
5. Update content:
7. Start a CEO blog:
8. Avoid Flash:
9. Photos:
10. Work on SEO daily:search engine optimization is not a one-time deal. You have to work diligently toward your SEO campaign on a daily basis. This doesn't mean you need to spend endless hours a day changing your website. Spend 15-25 minutes of scheduled time each day working on one SEO aspect. Remember the search engine world changes on an hourly basis. What was relevant at lunchtime may be a thing of the past by breakfast.

Thanks.

Hi..Your 10th point is the most important part of seo...
I totally agree with that...
Best
IntegratedS

probafix

SEO

Postby probafix » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Always write informative content.

Keyword play a vital role.

Increase your PR.

triplezseoservices

Postby triplezseoservices » Tue May 18, 2010 8:33 am

jimmy wrote:Hello,

1. Write Solid Content:
3. Build backlinks:
5. Update content:
7. Start a CEO blog:
8. Avoid Flash:
9. Photos:

Thanks.

just simple amazing post

brucecaine

Re: Search Engine Optimization Strategies

Postby brucecaine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am

The trouble with keyword research is that a mate of months down the road, I end up exchanging my mind as to which keywords to use. Keyword research is definite the hardest part - whether you use puppets to help you behave it or not.

probafix

Postby probafix » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Keep patience in SEO, because its a slow and long term process.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

rabbiravdis

Postby rabbiravdis » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:04 am

Optimizing your website to do keyword research is like trying to collect apples from wood to first check whether the apples in it, or if the apples are at hand. You may end up putting a lot of problems, but going home a little fruit in your work. So it is a key part of optimization services search engine.

damonebrice

Postby damonebrice » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 pm

I AGREE! Keyword research is definately the hardest part - whether you use tools to help you do it or not!The problem with keyword research is that a couple of months down the road, I end up changing my mind as to which keywords to use.

coal trading

Postby coal trading » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am

thx for your share ...

tipa1988

Postby tipa1988 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 am

Finding more traffic keywords with less competition is most challenging task for the seo.

Return to “Google”