Article Submission

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Crippen

Re: Article Submission

Post by Crippen »

Article submission is one of the best ways to get contextual links. The catch is to write unique articles for each article directory then put your link below the article.

semalaia4n

Post by semalaia4n »

The article directory is a premium educational resource and free article submission service, providing comprehensive articles and tutorials and it is designed for information purposes only. The material you find here is free for general use but no part of the content may be reproduced

davidnguyen

Post by davidnguyen »

I think an article should be posted to 2-3 article sites
Follow me on Instagram and visit my site to get hot tools and free gifts for making money online. Nice to Meet You :D

navidx67

Post by navidx67 »

semalaia4n wrote:You can submit many times but e sure it is unique. But in social bookmaking sites. it has a limit. Because they might banned you
thanks a lot !!!

johnsnorl

Post by johnsnorl »

Had a query regarding article submission - can i submit blogs which I have posted on my site on 1 other site or does it count as duplication of content?

WilliamSmith

Post by WilliamSmith »

Well, if I correctly understood the question, you are asking for a number of times you can post one single article on different websites. Of course, you can do it as much as you want, but two identical texts Google considers as plagiarized. There are ways how you can prevent the penalty from Google by including the original source of the content, but there will be no benefit for you if you are doing this with the purpose of getting a link to your website. You can try to spin content. Yeah, it requires some time, but it's a way cheaper. If you can't do it by yourself you can try to find service like smart paper writing service, which will do this for you. Good luck

Foreake84

Post by Foreake84 »

You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.

Dengagess1974

Post by Dengagess1974 »

Actively build/create/do something which is PR worthy, I don't just mean some great product

Dengagess1974

Post by Dengagess1974 »

I think this update will lead to the sell and trade article on authority site like magazines and blogs.

Dengagess1974

Post by Dengagess1974 »

One think I noticed is, they have changed the local Google listing algorithm

Wasisange47

Post by Wasisange47 »

I think this update will lead to the sell and trade article on authority site like magazines and blogs.

Juver1961

Post by Juver1961 »

Thank you for sharing your information here.

Alannow1988

Post by Alannow1988 »

Since the majority of sites we track are already mobile-friendly, it's likely the impact of the latest update was small.

Inizing1967

Post by Inizing1967 »

One think I noticed is, they have changed the local Google listing algorithm