advantages of using cloud computing?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Wasisange47

Re: advantages of using cloud computing?

Postby Wasisange47 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:51 am

I think this update will lead to the sell and trade article on authority site like magazines and blogs.

Juver1961

Postby Juver1961 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:13 am

Thank you for sharing your information here.

Alannow1988

Postby Alannow1988 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:27 am

Since the majority of sites we track are already mobile-friendly, it's likely the impact of the latest update was small.

Inizing1967

Postby Inizing1967 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:21 am

One think I noticed is, they have changed the local Google listing algorithm

jonesjeffe

Postby jonesjeffe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 am

Hello, here are some advantages of using cloud computing

Become more sustainable
Built-in redundancy
Data security
Better integration

---
aws on prem

manoharparakh

Postby manoharparakh » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Advantages of Cloud Computing

Drive down costs: Avoid large capital expenditure on hardware and upgrades. Cloud can also improve cost efficiency by more closely matching your cost pattern to your revenue/demand pattern, moving your business from a capital-intensive cost model to an Opex model.

Cope with demand: You know what infrastructure you need today, but what about your future requirements? As your business grows, a cloud environment should grow with you. And when demand is unpredictable or you need to test a new application, you have the ability spin capacity up or down, while paying only for what you use.

Run your business; don’t worry about your IT: Monitoring your infrastructure 24/7 is time consuming and expensive when you have a business to run. A managed cloud solution means that your hosting provider is doing this for you. In addition to monitoring your infrastructure and keeping your data safe, they can provide creative and practical solutions to your needs, as well as expert advice to keep your IT infrastructure working efficiently as your needs evolve.

Innovate and lead: Ever-changing business requirements mean that your IT infrastructure has to be flexible. With a cloud infrastructure, you can rapidly deploy new projects and take them live quickly, keeping you at the vanguard of innovation in your sector.

Improved security and compliance: You have to protect your business against loss of revenue and brand damage. In addition, many organizations face strict regulatory and compliance obligations. A cloud environment means that this responsibility no longer rests entirely on your shoulders. Your cloud hosting provider will build in resiliency and agility at an infrastructure-level to limit the risk of a security breach, and will work with you to help address compliance and regulatory requirements.

Reduce your carbon footprint: Hosting in a data center rather than onsite allows you to take advantage of the latest energy-efficient technology. Additionally, as cloud service providers host multiple customers on shared infrastructure, they can drive higher and more efficient utilization of energy resources.

Future-proof your business: There is unprecedented demand for access to data anywhere, any time and on any device. Don’t let your business fall behind. By embracing the cloud, you can handle emerging mobile, BYOD and wearable technology trends.

manoharparakh

Postby manoharparakh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:38 am

Benefits of Cloud Computing

Increase Control Over Documents
Increase Your Business’ Security
Work From Anywhere
Avoid A Major Upfront Investment
Increase Collaboration Across Your Team
Disaster Recovery
Automatic Software Updates
Flexibility

Imnly1942

Postby Imnly1942 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:27 am

I prefer do follow because Google consider do follow links as external links to our website as considered and countable links.

Feelivent1957

Postby Feelivent1957 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:16 am

Thanks for the post, useful for newbie like me.

Pont1986

Postby Pont1986 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:36 am

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's.

Anturing1982

Postby Anturing1982 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 am

You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.

Wilegire66

Postby Wilegire66 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 am

You have shared a great info, I think it will help me a lot.

andrew2510

Postby andrew2510 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:43 am

data at your protection

Return to “Google”