What is SEO?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
capablegroup

Re: What is SEO?

Postby capablegroup » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:09 pm

SEO is an abstract art form. It is a segment of digital marketing that is built on delayed gratification and exponential returns when done well.
Capable Loans (by Capable Group) is a Corporate Financing consultancy with a specialized expertise in the syndication and structuring of debt financing and SME Loans in Singapore. May all beings be well and happy :)

helenaU

Postby helenaU » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:07 pm

SEO abbreviation stands for search engine optimization and means a complex of measures for internal and external optimization of a site with the primary purpose to increase the quality of its performance in terms of search engines, and to improve the position of the software development agency website in search results for particular user queries. Simply put, SEO is necessary to increase the number of site’s visitors, especially those who would be interested in offered products, services or information.

sdssoftwares

Postby sdssoftwares » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:16 am

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.

What goes into SEO?

To understand what SEO really means, let's break that sentence down and look at the parts:

Quality of traffic. You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they're coming to your site because Google tells them you're a resource for Apple computers when really you're a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic. Instead, you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in the products that you offer.
The quantity of traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
Organic results. Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don't have to pay for.
for more information SEO Services London
[url]sdssoftwares.co.uk[/url]
SEO, PPC & Social Media Digital Agency Birmingham
Regards
SDS Softwares

Muneera123

Postby Muneera123 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:34 pm

SEO stand for search engine optimization SEO is nothing but optimizing our website to increase our website visibility in Search engine...that is yacho, google,bing like that...etc

ISO 9001 Certification in Singapore

echoinnovateit

Postby echoinnovateit » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:32 pm

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.

rajdeep7830

Postby rajdeep7830 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:44 am

SEO is the process of getting traffic from natural, organic or editorial search results on search engine. All search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing have most important search results. It is the practice of increasing the quality or quantity of traffic to your website. In other words SEO is a technique to increase the amount of visitors by attaining the high rank on SERP’s including the popular search engines.

buyadderallxronline1

Postby buyadderallxronline1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:53 am

Buy yellow Xanax bars at the best price free delivery overnight service

yuvi13

Postby yuvi13 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:19 am

SEO is the process of getting traffic on our website by referally, organically or paid techniques, we applies all techniques in all popular search engines like google, yahoo, bing, AoL. In wordpress all the person use yoast SEO tool to make quality of a website

https://www.letsdiskuss.com/what-is-seo-what-are-some-useful-seo-techniques

nehagupta

Postby nehagupta » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 am

Hi,
SEO is termed as search engine optimization. It is the step by step process of optimizing your website to rank organically on search engines.

nikan70

Postby nikan70 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:07 am

Search engine optimization is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results

jay22

Postby jay22 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:05 pm

SEO or search engine optimization includes on page and off page activities that help google to index your site efficiently thereby providing your website a higher rank on search engines. It is of immense importance if you want the site to be visible on the SERP. And if the site is not visible on the search engines you will not get any traffic on the website which is the main goal to create a website. Hence all the efforts to create the website will go in vain. But this is a complicated process for which you will be needing professional experts.FODUU web design company in India helps in ideal search engine optimization of your websites and can also help in building websites if you don't possess one at the most affordable prices.

comago

Postby comago » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:22 am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article Visit@: my sites :- building company

comago

Postby comago » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:23 am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article Visit@: my sites :- tampa electrician

comago

Postby comago » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:24 am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article Visit@: my sites:- movers

comago

Postby comago » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:24 am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article Visit@: my sites:- florida defamation attorney

Return to “Google”