How to acess BellSouth Mail?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
valerie203

How to acess BellSouth Mail?

Postby valerie203 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:57 am

Hi

I have not been able to receive E-mail through my Bellsouth/Yahoo E-mail account for a couple of months. I use Hotmail most of the time but keep my Bellsouth mail because it is connected to my Uverse account. My husband is an AT&T retiree and I have Uverse TV, phone, internet and wireless services. I called support twice in the last 2 weeks. Both times I got ladies that are oriental and I don't believe they understand English very well. The first support person helped me change my password. I was then able to "send" E-mail, but still not "receive" E-mail. The lady said that I would be able to receive E-mail after a while. One week later I still cannot receive E-mail. The second time I called support, which was about 2-3 days ago, we changed my password again. She tried sending me E-mail, and I also did from my other E-mail account. She then called Yahoo and they told her that there was a problem and that it would probably be fixed in about an hour. She told me that she would call me back in about an hour and that was 2-3 days ago.

Thanks

harison203

Re: How to acess BellSouth Mail?

Postby harison203 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 am

Hi

@janetec You've given the best reason to forward all ATT/Yahoo email to a gmail account that won't give you any problems and not dependant on a service provider. Smiley Wink

Thanks

BellSouth Email Setting Outlook | 

valerie203

Postby valerie203 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:00 am

Hello

It may not make sense, but the Bellsouth and AT&T Uverse are separate. Within 4-6 weeks of the switch to Uverse your old email would become inactive. Obviously they are still linked.

The previous post is correct. You should move all your contact information to an independent email provider so your email and contact list can be saved.

Thanks

BellSouth Email Login

imoforpc

Postby imoforpc » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 pm

nice post
thank you for share this post
vidmate for pc

Return to “Google”