How to activate Norton Product Key

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
rumuva

How to activate Norton Product Key

Postby rumuva » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 pm

This document helps you activate your Norton product. In most cases, you may have your Norton product already installed. You need to activate Norton with your product key.

These steps are for the current version of the norton products.If you have an older version, go to the Related Solutions section at the bottom of this page for more information on installing the older version.

1. Start Norton.

2. In the main window, click Help.

3. In the Help Center window, under Account Information, click Enter Product Key.

4.Type in your product key, and click Next.

You can find your product key in your Norton account, in the order confirmation email, or on your Product CD or retailer's card. If you need help locating your product key, read [url]How to find my Norton product key.[/url]https://technicalsupportforantivirus.com/norton-antivirus/activation

If you have any Norton Antivirus Related isse You can call now and speak with our experts on our toll-free number 1-800-764-852 Australia anytime anywhere.

Arpita

Re: How to activate Norton Product Key

Postby Arpita » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:56 am

>Start Norton.
If you see the My Norton window, next to Device Security, click Open.

>Do one of the following:
*To activate your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Activate Now.
*To renew your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Help and then under ACCOUNT INFORMATION, click Enter Product Key.

>Enter the product key or renewal code that you received from Norton.
*To locate the product key or renewal code, see Find your product key, PIN, or renewal code
If you are not sure about the product to which the key that you have is associated with, please follow the instructions in I want to download my
Norton product on my device.
*If your product key does not work, see Why is my product key not working?
>If you use a product key, the remaining days with your current subscription do not get added to the subscription associated with the new key.
>If you use a renewal code, your remaining subscription days are added to the new subscription period.

riyajindal

Re: How to activate Norton Product Key

Postby riyajindal » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:59 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information.

Return to “Google”