Getting Listed In Google In Just 7 days

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
axzar

Post by axzar »

yep, put your link on most any site already crawled by google and you will be crawled within a week.

This is a great scam to get 29.95 to have someone crawled in a week when they could do it themselves for free.

roxxy

Re

Post by roxxy »

Link back from high ranked would definately increase your page rank

-----------
Luxury Homes Network

Sheryl

sandbox

Post by Sheryl »

My site, up since March, gets hit for some lesser keywords, but apparently is still in the Google sandbox. I've been link building in the meantime and hope that when Google does an update, I'll come up with some good PR.

Are there anymore suggestions for improving my SERP positions?

Thanks!

bigmallrat

Post by bigmallrat »

Google Sitemaps isn't going to help ranking or listing at all. I was in the Sandbox 11 months, even with links and Google Sitemaps.
By far, the most difficult part is convincing a Webmaster with a high page ranking to "leak" some of his or her ranking to you, a lesser ranking site. Any tips?
Scott

1800doctorb

Post by 1800doctorb »

I having trouble getting my site added. It's been over 4 weeks. Any ideas?

http://www.maiko.com.au

bigmallrat

Post by bigmallrat »

Cute puppy.
I wish I knew what to tell you. My site was new last year and it was indexed within a few weeks. However it sat in the Sandbox for nearly 11 months. Once the Big Daddy update came out the end of April, it dropped my site and it's STILL dropped. It leaves me quite cynical about Google. I've turned my attention to Yahoo!
Scott

bigmallrat

Post by bigmallrat »

A month? It could take longer. 2-3 months, maybe. When I visited your site, Internet Explorer kept prompting me to install the Chinese Language pack, which I didn't do. Maybe that is holding it back? I mean, it looks like it's an English language-based site in Ireland, no? Just a guess.
Scott

viradian

Google Indexing

Post by viradian »

I was having a heck of a time waiting for Google to index my site. I waited months and all that happened was the home page was indexed. Then I opened an Adwords account in Google and set a limit of 20 dollars a day with the idea of running a few ads for a week and seeing what happened.

Google indexed all of my pages withing 4 days. I was surprised. It has also increased traffic to my site.

overdriveelectronics

Post by overdriveelectronics »

A lot of times google will get your site indexed quickly if you are buying service from them. I mean honestly, what company wouldnt serve you if you are paying for their service. This doesnt happen all the time, but if you run a short adwords campaign, your site has a better chance of getting indexed then others that submitted their links to google. Also, a good thing to do is to create a google site map and then google will get a little faster in indexing your site. Good luck on getting in google in 7 days!

viradian

Site Map

Post by viradian »

I did create a sitemap for Google and tried to get the analytics code to work for my site...but nothing really happened for me until I opened the adwords account...

John Smith

Re: Google Indexing

Post by John Smith »

viradian wrote:I was having a heck of a time waiting for Google to index my site. I waited months and all that happened was the home page was indexed. Then I opened an Adwords account in Google and set a limit of 20 dollars a day with the idea of running a few ads for a week and seeing what happened.

Google indexed all of my pages withing 4 days. I was surprised. It has also increased traffic to my site.
I tried this for months, and I am still not on Google?

www.PropertyOverseas.info

Solver

Re: Getting Listed In Google In Just 7 days

Post by Solver »

vistadivine.com wrote: There are lots of ways of getting listed in Google faster than ever. But the best known methods are the 1. Google SiteMaps Technology ...
I agree that sitemaps help in indexing, but I experienced that some of the indexed pages dissapear after a few days or get marked as "supplemental".

richb

Post by richb »

Did that necessary to keep updating the sitemap?

alppat007

Post by alppat007 »

google sitemap doesn't help

viradian

Post by viradian »

It worked for me...