Are discussion forums helpful to be listed in google?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Torsten

Postby Torsten » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:51 am

Thanks for the hints!
vistadivine wrote:Here is a little detailed break down of Google's most important ranking factors. Some of these may or may not be actual ranking factors and some may not be significant.

1) Content

c- Keyword toward top section of the page
2) Links

What is meant by "top section" here? Is it
1.) top on the page as displayed on the screen?
or is it
2.) top on the page as in the source code?!

imranahmed

Postby imranahmed » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:52 pm

can not get time to read this thread, was so busy. However I looked at your factors akash. All seems to me fine and I have tried to implement all those factors already.
Only one factor in which my website seems to me weak, is age of domain name. My domain name is registered less than 6 months.
I am surprise more on exentrix, that no links, no PR and it is always on top. I have kept eye on that domain name from about 3-5 months now and all the time if i search, it comes first. very strange.

anyway thanks.

Also I got another question in my mind. I got one other site, I have worked for, it always come on top if i type in bradford tv repair.
The site name is http://www.bradfordtvrepair.co.uk or http://www.ghtv.co.uk

This site with no back links, no PR at all coming on top without any hassle.

That website domain name not old too less than 6 months. I know the factor could be the searching word too. Like bradford web design is too common word.

what is your ideas,

Free car listings

richb

Postby richb » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:33 pm

How you get all those quality link? Searching related site throught net and using link exchange software?

richb

Postby richb » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:41 am

How many link you exchange every day?

imranahmed

Postby imranahmed » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:29 am

Yep akash,
I know it depends all on effort. Actually I am working on few projects for our clients. Thats is the reason cant spent much time I do only in my free times. I know forums are helpful if we submit threads but all depends on time.
I have seen your website vistadivine and submit my url to few but will submit to rest soon.

Free car listings

Return to “Google”