Patience is the Key

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
hugged2death

Patience is the Key

Post by hugged2death »

So, you have done a lot to your website, but you are not seeing any results. You are geting frustrated probably, and just want to hit your computer. Well, your hard work will pay off, it may not be soon, heck, it might be 6 months later till you see results.

I have a website called Nina's Pillow Designs, and I thought that all the designing and optimization for my wesbite was not working and I got very frustrated. But, 5 months later, after help from these forums and its posters, my website has finally made it onto a relatively competitive keyword (Decorative Pillows). It's on page 7 right now, but its better than not being listed at all. Its also beginning to be listed under some other popular pillow keywords too. And so my work is starting to get results and it feels great.

So for those always wondering where is your pagerank or listing in Google, just be patient. One day it will pop up. Just stick to optimizing your website and you will be rewarded one day. (Not going to be soon though)

I hope this gives hope to some of you. :D
[b][url=http://www.ninaspillowdesigns.com/]Nina's Pillow Designs - Decorative Pillows[/url][/b]

viradian

Post by viradian »

That's great. I know how tough it is waiting for Google to reward your hard work...I have not seen much success in my Google listings. But latelyI have been seeing a slight increase in Google traffic where there was none before. I used to get 1 visitor from Google search in a week...now we get 3-4 a day. It is just nice to see that improvement...and patience and hard work will eventually pay off.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com