How do I get Google to change my Heading

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
John Smith

How do I get Google to change my Heading

Postby John Smith » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:18 am

I sell properties on the Costa Azahar in Spain, and over 6 months ago I set up a new page, but spelled Azahar AZHAR .
I changed it about aweek later when I noticed it.

The problem is with both Google and Yahoo they still have not changed it in the search engine.
I only come up under Azhar and no where to be seen under Azahar? my write up under it is correct, but not my first line /heading.

Google visit my site every day, so when will they change that page?

peterko

Google submiting

Postby peterko » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:24 am

Hi John,

Those changes might be time consuming, but I think for 6 month that is little too much. Take a look at your source code, you might still have misspelling not just on your site "title", "description" or "keywords" meta tags, but also in yout site content. You should do search by keyword spelled wrong in your entire source code. Search engines normally recognize the changes made on websites, and it doesn't take that much.

Have a great day,
Peter
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

John Smith

Re: Google submiting

Postby John Smith » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:41 am

peterko wrote:Hi John,

Those changes might be time consuming, but I think for 6 month that is little too much. Take a look at your source code, you might still have misspelling not just on your site "title", "description" or "keywords" meta tags, but also in yout site content. You should do search by keyword spelled wrong in your entire source code. Search engines normally recognize the changes made on websites, and it doesn't take that much.

Have a great day,
Peter

Hi Peter
Thanks for that, but checked it all out, and spelling is correct 100%.
I have resubmitted it again yesterday, so lets see how it goes.

Return to “Google”