Google search command string

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
ivory355

Google search command string

Postby ivory355 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 am

Is there a way I could pull out particular blog sites using a google search command? Like I want to filter my search string that I would like to retrieve all blog sites that has "commentLuv".

dataentryoutsourcing

Re: Google search command string

Postby dataentryoutsourcing » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 am

As Per As my knowledge you want to search your string :

first go to Google search bar and type : allintitle:commentLuv.

I hope you would get your answer from my this reply.

Wishbone

Postby Wishbone » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 am

I think the word "commentluv" is not usually or normally included in the title of pages, but you can try those commands above plus these two:

"commentluv" blog + "niche" 2009 (blogs usually has date so putting a year is a good filter)

allinurl:commentluv blog "niche"
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

MatthewPatterson

Postby MatthewPatterson » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:51 am

A forum is put forward for the strange items for the individuals. All the changes of the flexible item and essayshark reviews are done for the optional items for the humans. The change is done for the true value for the citizens.

aarti

Postby aarti » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:40 pm

"commentluv" blog will solve your purpose.
You can search in this way and may get the desired result.

sarikaverma900

WonderMouse Technologies: No.1 Digital Marketing Company.

Postby sarikaverma900 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:06 am

WonderMouse Technologies is No.1 company for web designing.Our expertise in developing mobile websites makes us one of the best web design in Dubai.Internet business is the present and eventual fate of overall exchange. WonderMouse Technology is the pioneer in making Ecommerce a smooth ordeal and top seo company in India know it great.

ManuelR

Postby ManuelR » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:23 am

Wishbone wrote:columbia sc heating and airI think the word "commentluv" is not usually or normally included in the title of pages, but you can try those commands above plus these two:

"commentluv" blog + "niche" 2009 (blogs usually has date so putting a year is a good filter)

allinurl:commentluv blog "niche"

I actually search that way and it gave bunch of blogs that uses commentluv commenting software. This answer should resolve your question.

Return to “Google”