The Best Way to Increase Page Rank

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
gregfo22

The Best Way to Increase Page Rank

Postby gregfo22 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:59 pm

There have been many to discuss how to increase page rank. There are two ways to increase page rank and I suggest that you use both of them. If you understand how Page Rank works it goes by the "Page" that is why it is called Page Rank. If you understand that one link for a PR 7 or 8 Page will increase your Page rank, as long as it is follow, then you may begin to understand why so many other sites have a higher PR than you.

The options to increase page rank:

1. Get a bunch of low quality links from PR 0 PR 1 or even some PR 2, to increase you PR. This is an uphill battle and takes a lot of time and work. This is not a bad thing, but good you should have links of this type.

2. Instant boost of PR, get a link from a PR 7 or 8 link back to your site with very low OBL's follow link and at the next update you homepage site will have a nice PR. Probably five or so.

What you should really do is do both of them and have the PR flow throughout your site. PR has little impact on search engine rankings, so if your goal is to be number one on Google, you can have a PR of 3, no big deal, but if you want to have the best of both worlds, do both of the above and get links from high PR "pages" and also place your links throughout the web, preferably in a related niche.
If you are looking for auto insurance quotes at http://www.autoinsuresavings.org/ to find low car insurance quotes and maybe save a little on your monthly bill.

lambcrazy

Re: The Best Way to Increase Page Rank

Postby lambcrazy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:20 am

Yes it is right that a link from the high PR is much more beneficial then a link from low PR site . But, if the PR of site is high but they are no-follow then it is of no use .

gregfo22

Postby gregfo22 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm

I mentioned in the post to have the links follow and not "no follow" and contrary to believe no follow links are good to get too.
If you are looking for auto insurance quotes at http://www.autoinsuresavings.org/ to find low car insurance quotes and maybe save a little on your monthly bill.

mellg

Postby mellg » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 am

gregfo22 wrote:There have been many to discuss how to increase page rank. There are two ways to increase page rank and I suggest that you use both of them. If you understand how Page Rank works it goes by the "Page" that is why it is called Page Rank. If you understand that one link for a PR 7 or 8 Page will increase your Page rank, as long as it is follow, then you may begin to understand why so many other sites have a higher PR than you.

1. Get a bunch of low quality links from PR 0 PR 1 or even some PR 2, to increase you PR. This is an uphill battle and takes a lot of time and work. This is not a bad thing, but good you should have links of this type.

2. Instant boost of PR, get a link from a PR 7 or 8 link back to your site with very low OBL's follow link and at the next update you homepage site will have a nice PR. Probably five or so.

What you should really do is do both of them and have the PR flow throughout your site. PR has little impact on search engine rankings, so if your goal is to be number one on Google, you can have a PR of 3, no big deal, but if you want to have the best of both worlds, do both of the above and get links from high PR "pages" and also place your links throughout the web, preferably in a related niche.

Hi gregfo22,

I really impressed to read your knowledgeable discussion but my question is that, why pr 7 or 8 pagerank site will give you a link?

Except your site is related to government, education or military related. Did you think about it?

imranahmed

Postby imranahmed » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 am

but what about other google factors?

regan

Postby regan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 am

Gosh, I first thought OBL standed for Osama bin Laden... Imo too it's very difficult to get PR >7 links if you are a regular internet business. Anyway, it's good to mix higher and lower PR backlinks, it gives a "natural" touch to the overall picture.
Free HTML forms for your website and social media!

wlcindia

Postby wlcindia » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:25 am

Thanks for sharing such a nice topic, really helpful for me.

gregfo22

Postby gregfo22 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:53 pm

mellg wrote:
gregfo22 wrote:There have been many to discuss how to increase page rank. There are two ways to increase page rank and I suggest that you use both of them. If you understand how Page Rank works it goes by the "Page" that is why it is called Page Rank. If you understand that one link for a PR 7 or 8 Page will increase your Page rank, as long as it is follow, then you may begin to understand why so many other sites have a higher PR than you.

Hi gregfo22,

I really impressed to read your knowledgeable discussion but my question is that, why pr 7 or 8 pagerank site will give you a link?

Except your site is related to government, education or military related. Did you think about it?

You have to have the relationship with the website owner to get a PR 7, 8, or even a 9, to get the link, one PR 8 link will help your page that has the PR 8 with the link directing to it. Good luck finding them though.

HostColor

Postby HostColor » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 am

There are a various ways to incase a website PR and linking to it is one one of them... not the most reliable one!
HostColor.com - Web Hosting provider since 2000
> 24x7 support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor

VladTepes

Postby VladTepes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:06 am

PR is not all about backlinks, legitimate content has something to do too with site's importance.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

kutuno

Postby kutuno » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:00 am

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles. Please keep up the good articles!

artificialturfsupply.com

alamrasel96

Postby alamrasel96 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 am

Easy thing to increase PR rank. And it will be so much effective. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

total merchant services

evantanski

Postby evantanski » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Page rank is related to the number of sites which link to yours. You can register for blog directories if you can find relevant topics, and also ask other bloggers if they're interested in exchanging links.

victorjhon

Postby victorjhon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 am

Blog commenting is very necessary for high page rank.

Oureach756

Postby Oureach756 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 pm

There have been many techniques for increasing Page Rank but the most important points are getting dofollow quality back links from different sources such from government and educational sites with having high PR.

And also applying other techniques for getting back links such as social bookmarking, web 2.0, social media and lots more. :)

Return to “Google”