Need Google Promo Codes

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
VladTepes

Re: Need Google Promo Codes

Postby VladTepes » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 am

There are people selling this code. I believe one tried here in SubmitExpress..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

gapinfotech

Postby gapinfotech » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Promotional codes (also known as coupons) offer a monetary credit to an advertiser's account. Typically, they're given to new advertisers as a helpful way to get started with AdWords. If you're a new advertiser, you might be eligible to receive one.
Time limit to redeem a promotional code

You can apply a promotional code before or after you've set up your account -- but most codes need to be applied within 14 days after your account is created (think of codes like a fresh carton of milk -- they go sour after a couple weeks).

Google can't accept or replace expired codes. But if your code does go sour, don't worry -- you can always activate your account without one.

Wishbone

Postby Wishbone » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 am

I remember some people selling this "free" adword coupons but I think it is not advisable.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

raysaj

Postby raysaj » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 am

you can only use one promotional code on one account, imagine if you do well ..then all of a sudden Google finds out your fraud.........it will be more harmful in the long run...

Jason322

Postby Jason322 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:20 am

You can check Couponleak.com for the latest coupon codes. I am not sure about the Google promo codes, but there are a lot many coupons for various other services.

Return to “Google”