Hazard Comments On Real Links

Discuss issues related to Yelp, Post Questions, etc.
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 am

Chelsea superstar Eden Hazard has commented on ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the various reports linking him with a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid.There have been many reports suggesting the Belgium international may be brought in to replace Isco at the Santiago Bernabeu at the end of the season.During an exclusive interview recently, Hazard remained coy about the constant links with the Madrid club, but highlighted that he was happy and focused at the Blues."In football, you never know," Hazard told Marca."However, right now I am happy ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด at Chelsea and all my focus is with them."Zidane is incredible. 10 years ago I recall when he spoke to me for the first time and it was amazing, he was my hero when I was a child."I have watched thousands of clips and matches of him playing football and now he is managing one of the world's greatest clubs."Right now, it is nice to hear people talk about you, but all I can think ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด about are my performances on the pitch."

Return to “Yelp Forum”