Has Yelp done you wrong? Voice your complaints against Yelp!

Discuss issues related to Yelp, Post Questions, etc.
submit
Site Admin

Has Yelp done you wrong? Voice your complaints against Yelp!

Postby submit » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:10 am

Have you had any issues with Yelp?
Do you have fake or inaccurate negative posts and can prove it, but Yelp refuses to remove?
Have you had your positive posts disappear after you refused to purchase advertising at Yelp?
Are most of your positive reviews being filtered, while most of your negative reviews don't?

Whatever your issue, please post here. Let's fight Yelp together and make this post rank higher in Google so more people can see issues with Yelp. Maybe together we can make Yelp change its ways.

Please link to this post from your websites, so this post can rank high.

Affiliate

Yelp is too judgy on our reviews! Re: Has Yelp done you wrong? Voice your complaints against Yelp!

Postby Affiliate » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Yes, yelps robots have singled me out on a couple of reviews I left. One was good and one was not good. I have several reviews and am active with others in the community. But anyway, the first time yelp did this to me I was really angry. They put my review in the bottom/hidden part of the page and labeled it as not recommended. Then there's a message that says they have some sort of integrity robot (automated script) that filters through reviews to decide if they are worthy or not. WHAT IN THE HECK, YELP??

Also, how can they DECIDE if my review will be worthy to somebody, it's almost as if my 2 reviews were being judged... I don't think that is fair. It's not like I was cussing or writing in leet speak or being offensive, but the robot put the axe on those reviews just as sure as I'm sitting here. Then, about six months went by and both of the reviews were put in the "recommended" list.

So why is it that the review was NOT GOOD originally and then a robot decides it becomes valid at a later date? Is it because they don't want businesses to get too many good or too many bad reviews all at once?? I would think the businesses would need to know about all the bad reviews during a certain time period so they could address any problems. What good will it do them six months down the line to read about mistakes that were made during a visit to their shop - again, six months LATER!

Okay, finished with my little YELP rant for now. Thanks :oops:

clubZa

Re: Has Yelp done you wrong? Voice your complaints against Yelp!

Postby clubZa » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:13 am

Royal Gclub providers of online casin0s. With live straight from G Club cas1n0 in Poipet, Cambodia. You can choose to bet on cas1n0 games popular. Baccarat, Sic Bo, Roulette, Online Slots Fantan tiger, dragon fish and gourds. Has updated the link to Gclub web access, of course. Also open play Gclub mobile version. No need to install any application can play both Android and IOS mobile experience the thrill. Fun to bet on Gclub cas1n0, now 24.

gclub royal

winner99

Postby winner99 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:46 am

Гостиная Версаль
gclub royal

MiraJ

Postby MiraJ » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:15 pm

I was set to advertise with Yelp and arranged everything with the lady on the phone. On the phone she never mentioned anything about a contract, just said she'd send paper work to sign. When I read the paper work, it was clearly a 1 year CONTRACT. Now they are relentless at calling me to get me to sign up and my ranking on there is dropping.

Return to “Yelp Forum”