digital marketing

Discuss issues related to Yelp, Post Questions, etc.
filmeditorpro

Funny Video| Marriage Ke Side Effects | Housewife Comedy Funny | comedy scenes| |Funny Clip Epi 2

Postby filmeditorpro » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:43 am

Funny Video| Marriage Ke Side Effects | Housewife Comedy Funny | comedy scenes| |Funny Clip Epi 2

https://youtu.be/IXT23MZ5TjI

Funny show marriage ke side effect Kaas mere pati smart hote ep2 story
I am in home alone and enjoy with tea and singing song when my wife go outside that time i am so happy,
but when she comes at home i am confused, my wife eys is danger and always not understand me, and ignore me,
always trying to she is happy like shopping cinema and etc but she does not come with me bcoz I am funny hahaha
my friend please please subscribe this channel and wait for my next ep3 coming soon, like also comment also, and share it
---------------------------------------
Actor
Boni
Jeni
#FilmEditorPro,#FilmProduction,#housewife,#indiancomedian,#comedyfunny,#indianfunny,#funnycomedy,#comedyscenes,#bestcomedyvideos,#comedyclips,#youtubecomedyvideos,#comedyvideoclips,#youtubecomedyclips,#allcomedyvideo,#relationshipfightingquotes,#loveforever,#funnyshows,#funnytvshows,#funnycomedyshows

filmeditorpro

Husband Wife Funny Videos | Side Effects |#Housewife #Comedy #Funny | Husband And Wife Vines

Postby filmeditorpro » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:45 am

[b]Husband Wife Funny Videos | Side Effects |#Housewife #Comedy #Funny | Husband And Wife Vines
[/b]
[url]https://youtu.be/evE5WgLUJWo[/url]
Boni And Jeni Husband and wife comedy show Marriage ke side effect, boni housewife comedy and very funny,
husband is smart but every time flert with wife like vines , he is always doing to drama with funny wife,
he is know yoga but but morning he doing dance and wife is seen what he is doing stupid and then she is ask
now i can teach you yoga and he is doing yoga, after then face full macup and he is come at home and talk with wife
i am but wife is not know it he is my husband, but he is talk about it i am looking randvir and taiger, she is ask sada hua kela
then after wash face in home and she is seen who is he, then she is soked and ask Ae Ni Mane

Film and Video Production | Video Production | Film Production Programs

Direct of photography
Dhrumil Bhagat
Manish Jariwala
Music Designer
Manish Jariwala
Editor
Dhrumil Bhagar

cashofy

Re: digital marketing

Postby cashofy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:41 am

India's leading Invoice Discounting Platform
Get access to working capital with Cashofy's Invoice Discounting platform. Easy invoice loan within 5 days. Free for our invoicing software users.

Return to “Yelp Forum”