The filter in you MSN email account helps to keep your account safe from SPAM and JUNK mails.
Steps to create a filter in MSN mail:
• First, sign into your MSN account and then click on the Help & Settings menu, and then click on Settings
• Here, from the left pane, click on E-mail
• Now, you need to click on Junk E-Mail Guard
• After that, click on Junk e-mail filter
• Here you need to choose the junk e-mail filter level that you want to use
• Finally, close is by clicking on Save Changes
If needed; you can also call helpline number of reliable MSN customer care service support team toll-free for any help.
Discuss issues related to Yelp, Post Questions, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest