Aubameyang: What Mkhitaryan Said To Me Before I Joined Arsenal

Discuss online reputation management here, including Ripoffreport, ScamBook, PissedCosnumer, Scam.com, Complaints.com, CompliantsBoard, Thedirty, etc
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:30 am

African superstar Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has sbobet 789 revealed what Henrikh Mkhitaryan told him before he made the decision to quit Borussia Dortmund for Arsenal.The striker, who scored on his Gunners debut, a 5-1 drubbing of Everton on Saturday, has explained that the opportunity to reunite with Mkhitaryan is what convinced him to sign for Arsenal."He called me a few times and asked, 'Will you come or not?'" the Gabon superstar told Arsenal’s official website."I said, 'First you have to sbobet 789 tell me if you signed or not'. He told me it was all done – and, of course, it was a big factor in me coming here. It's like being reunited with a brother, a good friend."We played together in the past, and I'm really happy to see him again."While Aubameyang got his Arsenal career off to a flying start against the Toffees, Mkhitaryan assisted three strikes in the same match, which was also his sbobet 789 full Premier League debut for the club.

Return to “Reputation Management”