Google Review

Discuss online reputation management here, including Ripoffreport, ScamBook, PissedCosnumer, Scam.com, Complaints.com, CompliantsBoard, Thedirty, etc
nehaneetu

Google Review

Postby nehaneetu » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:42 am

Hello Eveyone,

Can we delete Google Review permanently :?: I was trying to do it but not get success. If anyone know the process please let me know.

Thank You

dpkmlm

Re: Google Review

Postby dpkmlm » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:13 am

here Joy Hawkins explaining how to deal with fake negative reviews...

poonamshukla

Postby poonamshukla » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:45 pm

No, we can't delete a review from Google directly. However, we can FLAG a review. Once we FLAG a review, we have to submit a form. Google will review our request and if they find our request authenticate they will remove the review.

How to FLAG a review:-

On the Google Map, Search your Business, Go to the review which you want to flag and click the flag icon. Fill up the form and Submit it. Try to give the smart answer to convince the Google.
Hi, This is Poonam and currently working with BM Consulting as a Digital Marketing Executive. I love to Share knowledge and very much passionate to gather new ideas.

petermccarthy

Postby petermccarthy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:51 am

I've seen a lot of business go low due to negative reviews on Google. It should be noted in the overall marketing strategy that reviews should be viewed every day and flagged when fake are noticed. The only website which has only positive reviews is best-vegas and I think it's a great example of a well maintained and promoted site

Return to “Reputation Management”