Yahoo Answers. A Great Place To Increase Website Traffic

This forum is for discussion of Yahoo Search only. For Yahoo Directory please post under Directories.
johnadam336

Re: Yahoo Answers. A Great Place To Increase Website Traffic

Postby johnadam336 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:51 am

Yahoo links "nofollow tag" will not appropriate you increase your PR as well as also won't let you mend your SERP too, which is more important for traffic than random Yahoo Answer Readers.

surajdeshmukh

Postby surajdeshmukh » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 am

I was doing everything except Yahoo answers, i got to know the value of it in this forum, now i am going to participate in yahoo answers and benefit.
We sell Gulf Marine and marine lubricants.

tirupati

Postby tirupati » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Thanks...

Mahmudul86

Postby Mahmudul86 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:58 am

ROBERTR Splashy Art Artist
Art online from artist designer Robert Rodriguez

http://www.splashyartist.com

Modern Home/Office Original Art Paintings Direct from the Artist Studio.
Beautiful original paintings for you.

inflexi

Postby inflexi » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 am

Hi,

Thanks for your tips, but after trying this method of yours. I have one doubt please help me.

After doing registration I started to reply to yahoo questions only with my website url, so I was banned because I didn't go to my related post.

So again I do registration and wait till reaching to second level (someone gives tips to post daily 5 answers and wait till 2nd round and after entering into second round start to give links to your website within 2/3 answers of your daily 5 posts.) I had given links to 2/3 replies out of my 5 replies and to only those questions which category is related to my website. And again I was banned.

When do I ask this thing to customer support, they are only saying I am violating rules.

So I don't understand how to give links and why I am getting ban twice ? please help me, i want to give links to yahoo answers through my replies.

randytaylor789

Postby randytaylor789 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 pm

I cogitate you shouldn't wait key interchange gain because of the Yahoo Answers. That character links "nofollow tag" leave not calculate you growth your PR and also won't let you alter your SERP too

davianhussey

Postby davianhussey » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Yahoo sets strictly policies equated to Yedda I don't think it's safe to include links in Yahoo! Answers. They can easily delete your answer or kick you out if you make a motion a post without any connection to the question.

Chelsea

Postby Chelsea » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks for sharing this useful information.

quadradesign2

Postby quadradesign2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I would like to say thank you to all who shared here so much information about yahoo search engine. I really learned a lot from this.

labelkits

Postby labelkits » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

i think it is hard to do this!!

AdamWill

Postby AdamWill » Tue May 22, 2012 6:38 am

clearwriter wrote:Hi all,

Everyone is after some easy ways to increase the traffic to his website. Because your online business is directly dependant on your website traffic. If you 100 people are visiting your website then usually 1-2 of them will be your customers or will do some purchase.

To increase your website traffic a great place is "Yahoo Answers":

Here are some tips how to use this place to advertise your website:

1) Join. Its free. If you have a yahoo account, you just need to login.
2) First of all choose the category or categories which best suit your website theme.
3) In start just read the questions and answers asked and answered by other members.
4) Especially look at the best answers.
5) Start answering the latest questions asked by community of your category.
6) Give the brief and complete answers.
7) There is a resources box which you can see while answering. Post the link of your website in this box.
8) If you dont know some answer then simple google and you will find the instant information.
9) Reply at least 20 questions daily.

If you follow all these things, after one month, you will have::

a) 600 backlinks to your website.
b) Extra daily clicks to your website. If your answers are normal then expect 5-10 visits per day. If you are giving great info to community, you can expect, like 20-30 or more from this website.
c) This will increase your revenue.
d) For every answer you will get 2 points on yahoo answers.
e) If your answer is awarded the "best answer" award,you will get 10 points.
f) Depending on your points, your quota of answering questions is increased.

I have my website cleararticles. This site is receiving a good portion of traffic from yahoo answers.

I hope you will find this article valuable. If yes, please give your votes, comments and suggestions.

I have read your post it really very useful information to share about Yahoo Answers.

suzannewilson

Postby suzannewilson » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:30 pm

It is a Yahoo technical support blog which help you in recovering ever problem related to your Yahoo email id .The email account compromise generally happens when vital information in the user account is stolen that includes name, email, phone numbers, date of birth, passwords and more than these, the answer of security questions along with hash passwords.Contact to our Yahoo technical support number : Toll Free: +1-888-259-9422(US/CA) or visit : http://yahootechnicalhelplinenumber.blogspot.in/2017/01/forgotyouryahooemailpassword.html

Return to “Yahoo Search”