Yahoo! Images

This forum is for discussion of Yahoo Search only. For Yahoo Directory please post under Directories.
bigmallrat

Yahoo! Images

Postby bigmallrat » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:51 pm

Is there a secret to getting the photos from your Website added to the Yahoo Images search results? So when people search for an image using my keywords, the photos on my Website display
Google Images added my pictures very quickly But Yahoo Images, not a one. Seems like you need to give them permissions to cache them or something
Anyone know?
Thanks,
Scott

bigmallrat

Postby bigmallrat » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:47 am

Hi,
No, I mean when the photos from your Website are indexed and can be found in the Images category of Yahoo!
Similar to what is done on Google. Google has indexed all my photos and they can be found in search engine results for images. Yahoo!, though, has just one photo. The others aren't found. Their Help doesn't tell you how to submit them or allow them to index them.
Thanks,
Scott

viradian

Postby viradian » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:30 am

Make sure your photos on your site have alt tags associated with it. I think the search engines use the alt text as keywords that make the images show up when you search in the images tab in Yahoo!

rajqvr

Re: Yahoo! Images

Postby rajqvr » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:33 pm

If you want to get better rank in Yahoo or Google Images search than you must have to do better Images optimization. And the another important this is your site submission on yhaoo webmaster. Try this, its really worth full for you.

malaikaarora238

Postby malaikaarora238 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 am

If you want better optimization of images in google such as happy birthday uncle images you much change your image size and reduce the heavy image into smart image

malaikaarora238

Postby malaikaarora238 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:24 am

If you want to better image optimaztion you mush follow these tips that i use in my web such as: love quotes text messages Use a relevant image that matches your text - Pick the right file name for your image - Make sure image dimension match the image size as displayed

Return to “Yahoo Search”