How to Get Ranking in Yahoo

This forum is for discussion of Yahoo Search only. For Yahoo Directory please post under Directories.
arunkumarrr

Postby arunkumarrr » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Having a high rank on yahoo is a tedious process..

probafix

Postby probafix » Thu May 27, 2010 1:14 am

Your views on this topic are really interesting and worth a read...

Thanks for sharing..
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

dee_el07

Postby dee_el07 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 am

Copybuild wrote:Having a high rank in yahoo really takes time. Based on my experience, content weighs heavier on their search results. Anyway, huge traffic still come from the big G.

Yeah I agree with this! :) That's one reason why I stick in improving my rankings in Google. Coz Google will really give you a good traffic!

zerouliu

Re: How to Get Ranking in Yahoo

Postby zerouliu » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 am

Actually, I think the site code optimization, keyword, title, HI, H2. There are links within the site with external links should get a better position now!
泉州SEOwww.qzseo.org

From China SEOer, ranking optimization affordable for you please contact my MSN:zerouliu@live.com

probafix

Postby probafix » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 am

Unique content is very important for this. Remember content is king. Every page need to have informative information that can be easily read by humans and search engine spider.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Triple_i

Postby Triple_i » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi guys, jut new here. Im just wondering what would be more helpful, high ranking in Google or in Yahoo?
Which do you think offers more juice in making site have a high PR?
Business Registration, Consulting, Company Setup, Philippine Visa, US Visa, UK Visa, Australian Visa, New Zealand Visa, Canada Visa and European Visa Assistance.
Visit Triple I Consulting Inc at http://www.tripleiconsulting.com

ramirocorleone

Postby ramirocorleone » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:17 am

I also noted that Google and Yahoo rank different sites. I think it happens because Google and Yahoo use different algorythms and weight different aspects of a different location. Could very well happen because Google and Yahoo treat cache a different location, for examply Yahoo is to change the cache is faster than Google, while you still have a good ranking in Google has already fallen ranking in Yahoo. I think also what is good for Google is not good for Yahoo, simply because they compatitors (I may be wrong saying that).
Usually I do things to my website, and not for search engines, and of course I apply the same techniques SEO basic.

franklincleark

Postby franklincleark » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

If you want to get ranking in Yahoo search result so you can use basic SEO services for your website marketing.Using SEO services you can increase the keyword density after increase density yahoo will give place to your site in there ranking list.Thanks

websitedesign

Postby websitedesign » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

You Can Get Ranking in Yahoo by following ways:

1. The number of other sites which links to yours
2. The content on the pages
3. The updates made to the database
4. The testing of new product versions
5. The discovery of additional sites
6. Changes to the search algorithm

Abhinandangarg

Postby Abhinandangarg » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 am

yahoo looks on page seo most, so make your website content rich so that you will also ranked on yahoo and bing too

moromendas01

Postby moromendas01 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Consider the anchor text that is being expended in those inbound links you want to use your keywords within the anchor text but don't overdo it you may be penalized if you do.

Vikasali

Re: Yahoo & Google ranking

Postby Vikasali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 am

peterko wrote:Yes, you're right, I also noticed Google & Yahoo rank the sites differently. I think it happen because Google & Yahoo use different algorythms and they weight different aspects of the site differently. Very possible it happen because Google & Yahoo treat website cache differently, For examply Yahoo is changing cache faster than Google, and while you still have a good ranking in Google your ranking in Yahoo is already dropped. I also suspect what is good for Google is not good for Yahoo simply because they are compatitors (I might be wrong saying that).
Usually I do the things for my web site, not for the search engines, and of course I apply the same basic SEO technics.

I'm not sure, but someone say Yahoo likes higher keyword density. Also on page optimization in Yahoo has much more weight than in Google, and incoming links have much less weight than in Google. Once again I'm not sure.

Have a great day

You are right and i am agree with you.Your post have good information.

glennorton1

Postby glennorton1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:07 pm

It believe the anchor text that is being expended in those inbound links you want to use your keywords within the anchor text but don't overdo it you may be punished if you do.

cozamoza

Re:

Postby cozamoza » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 pm

seocipl wrote:Yahoo answer

it's good service from yahoo, for your site traffic
Cozumel - this is best place in the big world!

richarddonald78

Postby richarddonald78 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Having a squeaking order in yahoo truly takes measure. Supported on my undergo, proportion weighs heavier on their search results. Anyway, vast traffic still proceed from the big G.

Return to “Yahoo Search”