Yahoo vs Google?

This forum is for discussion of Yahoo Search only. For Yahoo Directory please post under Directories.
instantcreditcheck

Re: Yahoo vs Google?

Postby instantcreditcheck » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:25 am

There is no doubt in anybody's mind that google is far ahead than yahoo when it comes to search engines and now with the combination of microsoft and yahoo and the launching of bing let's see if it can come close to google or not.

seojoy

Postby seojoy » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 pm

I like google more... :)

aleesterdonald

Postby aleesterdonald » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Yahoo seems to have fallen off the board for giving me a lot of traffic, so I am strictly focused on Google and it seems to work fine Bing.

cherish

Postby cherish » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 am

For me, Google is still the best choice. [This word may be SPAM] handbags wholesale

sknowles321

Postby sknowles321 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 am

A user who either have an Internet connection or doesn't, knows that Google is the most highly trafficked search engine used worldwide. However, people are coming to know about Yahoo and is closing the gap on Google. The gap is still wide, but Yahoo is continuously growing closer to their biggest competitor.

signity

Postby signity » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:23 am

No doubt that both are good search engines, but I'd like to go with Google.....! Its always show better result on my expectations.

amandamattcutt

Postby amandamattcutt » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 am

Both search engine are good... But, Google is top search engine.... You begin a sentence or thought in both search engines. Do not actually click to search, let the automatic popular searches box that pops up underneath appear. That's where people find the rest of the thought. And that's how people have decided Google is kicking Yahoos *** in this war. Go ahead, give it a shot.

rickstan

Postby rickstan » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Not many people use yahoo anymore unfortunately... bing on the otherhand I think can compete since it is microsoft afterall (standard on many new pcs to use that) and there partnering with facebook... I get about 85% of my traffic from google. I have been debating getting on yahoo directory if that is relevant anymore, just mainly for the backlink and hopeful bump in PR...
Florida Keys Fishing
Bud n' Mary's Marina, since 1944.

jasoncleark

Postby jasoncleark » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Yahoo VS Google this comparison is wrong.Yahoo is not good as Google search engine.Google is the best search engine to use.Yahoo search result are good but Google will show more relevant search result than yahoo.Google is giant search engine and yahoo is a small baby.Thanks

Etoolciti

Postby Etoolciti » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:40 am

Well, Google is a major search engine who provides you with number of visitors to you website. Further more than 70 % of them use Google to make search. Yahoo seems more of Paid, if you have submitted your website to yahoo directory or you have used yahoo store to build your website, you are very well to get some traffic from yahoo. Google seems to concentrate on Google Adwords to make money but its organic search is free for every one.

Loginbd

Postby Loginbd » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:25 am

I use google more times and I like it.

fredycorner

Postby fredycorner » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 am

Yahoo vs Google is good comparison.
Google is the best search engine in the world.It will provide more accurate search result than yahoo.I personally think that google search is more faster than yahoo search.Yahoo is also good search engine but need more time to compare with google.Thanks

may103

Postby may103 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 am

Google is always my first choice, but sometimes I also use yahoo. Cheap d & g sunglasses

alvinmariya

Postby alvinmariya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:58 pm

I think google is better than yahoo.Google has really only become popular with the masses in the 12 to 18 months. The general public has ever really heard of Google until the casts of popular television programs said they google someone.Google give good facility.

mariasabio123

Postby mariasabio123 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Most people use Google as their search engine,so Google is more reliable than yahoo.

Return to “Yahoo Search”