Yahoo vs. Google

This forum is for discussion of Yahoo Search only. For Yahoo Directory please post under Directories.
Hitman

Re: Yahoo vs. Google

Postby Hitman » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:57 pm

It's definitely Google, they are the best and gives accurate results.

jamesMcarter

Postby jamesMcarter » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:36 am

I will go with Google. It is providing some really good services which people are loving, also it has built the most powerful search engine which cannot be compared with any other.

QuintonLee

Postby QuintonLee » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:47 am

Right now Google is the leading search engine among it's competitors because of it gives first preference to quality content rather than quantity.

AaronGipe

Postby AaronGipe » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 am

I enjoy using Yahoo as a normal search engine. It recommends searches, links you if you are searching for something that has been on Yahoo Answers, and has all of the other great features.
I use Google for image searches (I prefer the results they give better. And I use Google for the Language Tool to translate things.

JasonBorder

Postby JasonBorder » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 am

Yahoo is a good search engine, but google is the best search engine on the internet. But if you are doing SEO for google then no need to worry about yahoo, s ranks if Google will rank it, then yahoo will automatically rank it in the top position. but my opinion is google is better than yahoo.

FadabCiexan

Postby FadabCiexan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:11 am

Do not make me laugh. In my mind this battle has long been lost and everyone knows by whom :mrgreen:

Return to “Yahoo Search”