Page 1 of 8
How to Increase the Page Rank ??
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:20 am
Please have a look at http://www.gfln.com
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:35 am
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm
Yep might want to do a little more research on pank rank instead of spamming!
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:08 pm
of ... continuous spamming.haha.
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 am
Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR(page rank) will be.
1. Submit to search engine directories. Search engine directories are a good way to get a free link to your website. They also increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture.
2. Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website. In most forums you are allowed to have a signature and in your signature you can put a link to your website. But another important note to look on is making sure the forum is somewhat related to your website. You will still get credit if it's not, but if it's related to your website than you will be accomplishing two tasks at once.
3. Creating and publishing articles. Articles are an easy source of generating new traffic. You can include your signature in your article. This will bring in more traffic from article submission directories.
Links from related websites. Gaining links from related websites can be one of the most frustrating tasks you can attempt.
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:31 am
Keep on posting links so that the probability of having PR is increasing.
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 am
You have posted a Google related matter on the Bing section of the forum but anyway for increasing the PR of a website you need to add some high PR links from authority pages to that.
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:54 pm
am still learning how to increase pr.but as far as I do,building backlinks,doing some quality keyword research
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 am
Blog commenting - Probably the easiest and fastest way to get quality related backlinks.The guide i have written will easily help you to find dofollow blogs related to your niche, you can also search on Google there are plenty of dofollow blog directories or blogs lists.
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Keep on building quality link. Just concentrate with it.
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:08 am
If you wants to increased your Page Rank then you have to built quality links (Related Links) for your site.
keep doing Blog Post Regularly with fresh content.
and all kinds of Off Page Submission Activity Regularly.
it's will increased your SERPS.
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm
increasing pagerank in theory isn't difficult. Get links pointing at your site with a better pagerank than you own. The difficult part is getting those sites with a better page rank to link to you...
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 pm
I am here to join you in this important discussion. I have some tips to increase the PR of your website.
1. You should submit more informative material to your website for user's consideration.
2. Join the forum posting and give the link of your website, this will help in increasing the PR of your web site
3. Try to advertise the companies through your web site.
By doing so, users can surely increase the PR of their web site.
Hope you will consider my tips regarding PR increasing
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:03 am
Get more quality backlinks instead of quantity. ofcourse quantity results spam so dont go for it .