Pep Wishes Sanchez Good Luck At Man Utd

This forum is for discussion of BING (formerly MSN Search or Live Search).
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Alexis Sanchez is reportedly set to join ทางเข้า sbobet Manchester United, and Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has wished the Arsenal superstar good luck.The Citizens were also heavily linked with a move to for Sanchez, but reportedly pulled out after the deal became too expensive.However, the Chilean is on the brink of joining the Red Devils and Guardiola has wished his former player well."I'm not a guy with mathematics and the numbers. In the end, what I know right now is he is still an Arsenal player," Guardiola said according to FourFourTwo."I think he is going ทางเข้า sbobet to go to United, so congratulations to both of them. When the players have contenders they decide where they want to play. They decided that. Good luck."The players and their managers [agents] decide what is best for both of them. There is nothing to add"My opinion of Alexis remains the same. It was a pleasure to be with him at Barcelona, he is going to decide to move on to ทางเข้า sbobet another club and I wish him all the best."

Return to “BING (Formerly MSN Search)”