SEO Summary

Discuss other engines here. AllTheWeb, AltaVista, Excite, Lycos, etc...
faisal
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

SEO Summary

Post by faisal »

On page optimization
Robot.txt ( Use if required.)
Website Canonical Issues
Title tag
Meta tag (Not going to effect your ranking.)
I) Meta keywords
II) Meta description
Alt tag (suggesting this for image optimization,)

Website structure
Header and Footer
Interlinking
Website navigation
theme based unique Content

Off page factors

1. Link building
2. Free Directory Submission
3. Article Submission
4. Blogging
5. Book marking Sites
6. Forum Signature
7. Blog Comments
8. Press Releases
9. Classifieds
10. Social Networking
11.for off page more things
12,Internet marketing,
13.Viral Marketing,
14.Email Marketing
15.Ebook

faisal
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Post by faisal »

I had left one thing which is most important part in seo is keyword research.

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

leftybogs wrote:nice.. just like to add on on-page.. site analyzation is very important before starting the opmization..


Yeah that's a very nice list... :D I agree with you on this.

Before you do those kinds of optimization process.. Proper and quality site analysis should be on the top of the list. :wink:

teampower
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by teampower »

nice share

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

leftybogs wrote:nice.. just like to add on on-page.. site analyzation is very important before starting the opmization..


Precisely! This is what we need in doing SEO...

Digitoko
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:05 am
Contact:

Post by Digitoko »


aira
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:09 am
Contact:

Post by aira »

Agreed to bogs!

You need to study and analyze first the site before stepping into the challenging field of optimization

nairbuoyevoli
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by nairbuoyevoli »

faisal wrote:I had left one thing which is most important part in seo is keyword research.

this a part of site analysis..

dsouza
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 am
Contact:

Re: SEO Summary

Post by dsouza »

faisal wrote:On page optimization
Robot.txt ( Use if required.)
Website Canonical Issues
Title tag
Meta tag (Not going to effect your ranking.)
I) Meta keywords
II) Meta description
Alt tag (suggesting this for image optimization,)

Website structure
Header and Footer
Interlinking
Website navigation
theme based unique Content

Off page factors

1. Link building
2. Free Directory Submission
3. Article Submission
4. Blogging
5. Book marking Sites
6. Forum Signature
7. Blog Comments
8. Press Releases
9. Classifieds
10. Social Networking
11.for off page more things
12,Internet marketing,
13.Viral Marketing,
14.Email Marketing
15.Ebook






thanx for those good information

guinanie
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
Contact:

Post by guinanie »

Another one is the Keyword Analysis and Competitive analysis

DuncanWhite
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:29 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by DuncanWhite »

My dear friend!
This is great information for seo actually I was looking for like this.
I know about off page factor but first time I can know about off page factor. Thanks you very much once again.

meanne2007
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm
Contact:

Post by meanne2007 »

Ebook? how?

neenee1966
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm
Location: St. Peters, MO
Contact:

Post by neenee1966 »

Thanks for the great info.

meanne2007
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm
Contact:

Post by meanne2007 »

they say that email marketing is a kind of spam? how true?

dzinestand
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 am
Contact:

Post by dzinestand »

thanks for sharing it's very useful On Page and Off Page Optimization list for every SEO Beginners.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest