Altavista Ranking

Discuss other engines here. AllTheWeb, AltaVista, Excite, Lycos, etc...
Spyassociates

Altavista Ranking

Post by Spyassociates »

I want to rank well in altavista .How can I do that?

homeexec

Removed_for_spam Executive

Post by homeexec »

The same way with all search engines...good quality content and correctly optimized pages. There are many areas to look at for both on and off page seo, but I would say on page seo is more successful with this engine. Use a tool such as web ceo to compare the top 3 sites with your own in terms of meta data...then optimize accordingly.

There is some pretty useful website and web page pdf guides on my site below...free to use for all.

Best of luck and let me know how it goes!

my_misyel

Post by my_misyel »

Just concentrate on big 3 Search Engines - Google, Yahoo and MSN

andr77

Post by andr77 »

I think Altavista is not popular now. Do anibody knows what is percentage of using Altavista in the world now?
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. Post 1 URL per message and read our terms and conditions - ADMIN]

mankind777

Post by mankind777 »

alta vista is Not A Popular Search engine if you can get good ranking in yahoo you also can get good SE Ranking on alta vista too ... Because alta vista is using customized Yahoo Search engine

webago

Post by webago »

i didn't even think they still existed

wow i havent used alta in a long time

since dial up :D

im gonna just for the hell of it :twisted:

NYK007

Post by NYK007 »

Hi guys,
Search engine optimization is a three word phrase given to the practice of optimizing a web page (website) by improving a number of internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines. Thanks
NYK
New platform for SEO,SEM and intelligent link building. Build organically and rank high. Try our service out.

MickySameer

Post by MickySameer »

Hi check this site this might help you with the rating you want to have http://www.webproworld.com/other-engine ... sions.html. I guess you can use the information they have in that site. Good luck
Last edited by MickySameer on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

jgalty

Post by jgalty »

Just continue to do the things that you would do for other search engines and you will be good to go.

zeruel

Post by zeruel »

I guess you should get your focus first on the 3 big SEs. Google, MSN and Yahoo. When you get good ranking on the three major SEs, I am sure others will follow. ;)

dzinestand

Post by dzinestand »

just Target Google and Yahoo and all Search Engine Fallow your sites. with particular Target key Words.

mega

Post by mega »

Well how can v increase the hitls of our blogs?