WinSrev, new search engine

Discuss other engines here. AllTheWeb, AltaVista, Excite, Lycos, etc...
WinSrev

WinSrev, new search engine

Postby WinSrev » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:23 pm

Hello,

I have recently launched my new Search Engine: Winserv.
What peoples comments on it?

WinSrev

Postby WinSrev » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:38 am

Sorry that you couldnt find what your looking for we are currently re-building the search engine's spider and adding alot of new features to it. We want people to use WinSrev's search engine because its something new, when we get the new spider in place we will be indexing all the time which will make the database grow very quickly.

Dave A

No results

Postby Dave A » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:12 pm

Hi I just tried your new search engine and I tried around six searches but didn't get one answer for the searches.
The screen did mention that around 4000 domains had been indexed.

To be quite frank a heap of people would get fed up and go elsewhere if they get repeated zero searches, so please devote more time to indexing more websites otherwise your search will fail.

On a better note the speed was good, design was clear with no adverts so you have some good things working for you.

Many regars
Dave Andrews
From Linknz Kiwi search engine

WinSrev

Postby WinSrev » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:37 am

Sorry, this most likely reason there was no results was because the searching part is beign rebuit along with the spider, the spider is going from php to C++ hopefully it will be faster.

guruananth

Postby guruananth » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 pm

I think so this is not a correct search engine.It is showing girls photo when i am searching using the keyword canny.i didnt get a correct results.please be aware of this kind of information.Please dont promote your websites like this way.People be aware of all this kind of information

Return to “All Other Engines”