How important directory sites are?

Discuss Yahoo, Dmoz, Looksmart and other directories here.
Raksharma

How important directory sites are?

Postby Raksharma » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello guys,

I have a very common question. Hope you'll give your solid opinion. I am confused about directory submission. How important this is right now on the google of search engine.

Thank you!

cumberland

Re: How important directory sites are?

Postby cumberland » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:23 am

I think having a few good web directories in your backlink portfolio is quite helpful. They should be quality directories and have high Majestic trust flow.

ChristieRodriguez37

Postby ChristieRodriguez37 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:38 am

To increase visibility online is the core of every online business marketing strategy. Driving traffic to your website and getting noticed by search engines takes a lot of time and effort.
‘Links’ play a major role in determining your ranking position on the various search engines. Obtaining inbound links or backlinks in quantity and quality can influence your search engine rank immensely. One simple way to obtain backlinks is to submit your link to directories. Online directories exist for the sole purpose of providing links to web users to various sites categorized under relevant topics. “Directory submission” is a website optimization strategy that no website owner should ignore.

Allasted30

Postby Allasted30 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:25 am

Those guys are very slow, I even tried to become an editor but haven't heard anything yet.

Return to “Directories”