What is the best automatic directory submitter?

Discuss Yahoo, Dmoz, Looksmart and other directories here.

What is the best automatic directory submitter?

QuickerSubmitter
80%
Gtsee
No votes
Digixmas
20%
Other (please list why on thread)
No votes

Total votes: 5

popo256

Postby popo256 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:53 am

Automated directory submissions can harm your website depending on the tool that is used.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam - Please only post one URL per post- ADMIN]

kevinkarl

Postby kevinkarl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:14 am

I thinks Do not Use the Automated Directory Submitter. Do the manual Submission.

medbook

Postby medbook » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Nice Post. Thanks For Sharing the Links. It's really Useful.

mdamin76

Postby mdamin76 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:53 am

I'd love to try it.

solar_power

Postby solar_power » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Not tried to any of those because I know that this can harm my site.

mikejoel

Postby mikejoel » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 pm

before i am using Digixmas, i also got the same problem with captcha's and i decided to submit my sites manually. so i can choose good directories
[url]http://winches-direct.com/[/url]

Bingtran

Postby Bingtran » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am

it costs so much time for doing directory submission but I highly recommend you do it manually. Let build up a good list that contains Directories with high PR and submit your site frequently.

dannyboy

I have a list of 1500 directories

Postby dannyboy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 am

Bingtran wrote:it costs so much time for doing directory submission but I highly recommend you do it manually. Let build up a good list that contains Directories with high PR and submit your site frequently.

Dont use auto submitters they get your website banned from using some of the top directories I lost out on loads of pr5,6,7 links because I used an auto submitter. all the good directories dont want you using them because it means you never visited there site and they obviously want people to visit the site like you want people to vistit your site. also gets your website blocked from them directories and even your I.P sometimes

There is a semi auto submitter http://easysubmits.com enter your details once and then choose the directories you want to list in, all the page ranks are correct and it gets updated every weekend, I wouldnt use this for my websites but I have used it for my Blog, either way its a great list so you can still manually list your self.

http://jjhx.com/submit.php Also worth a mention page rank 5 directory approve quickly,deep links allowed, google sees these links quite quickly 3hrs in my last site. Its free or paid but its well worth paying pr5 is a good link and its pretty cheap.

I have my own list of 1500 directories all with page ranks and all I have used myself manually. pm me and I will send you my top 100 by page rank starting at pr9 down over. I am trying to get this list on my blog but its taking me longer than I thought, I will send you all the link when its done.

Little tip if you are just starting to build links, open a google spreadsheet and keep track of all your links by date,page rank, then you can see how quickly they approve them. Its worth it as next time your building links for another site you already have the list in front of you.

Good Luck link builders

dannyboy

Page rank is not always important!

Postby dannyboy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 am

Dont shy away from pr 0 sites sometimes they are just waiting to be indexed by google so have no rank at present, you will notice if you use a PR checker sometimes it will say n/a and other time 0 this is mainly becasue they just are not old enough yet. A friend of mine said if you link to 100 pr0 directories then it will count towards your page rank but if you over use them then it has a negative affect. his site is 3yr old and page rank 7

Use your head if it looks like a good directory then list your site there if not then dont.

Here is a good list but be aware that the page ranks are not always correct here so please check them yourself using http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php

http://www.directory-list.com/directory ... p?type=fdl

This will keep you busy for a while total 5000 places to link some directorys,blogs,forums, etc etc

seofirstpage

Postby seofirstpage » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 am

It is harm Using the automated software for dir submissions.
My suggestion is better to do manual.
{Spammy URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

Tex design Studio

Postby Tex design Studio » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 pm

I would love to use these submitters, but am afraid of being banned. however, if you submit to a couple directories every two weeks, then you should be fine. just dont submit to too many at the same time or you will be banned from google.

dannyboy

Postby dannyboy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Tex design Studio wrote:I would love to use these submitters, but am afraid of being banned. however, if you submit to a couple directories every two weeks, then you should be fine. just dont submit to too many at the same time or you will be banned from google.

I submitted manually 500 in 2 weeks and 500 more 2 weeks later, no ban!
I would not use these auto submitters, waste of time.

alexjohn

Re: What is the best automatic directory submitter?

Postby alexjohn » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:50 am

I thinks Do not Use the Automated Directory Submitter. Do the manual Submission.

asifmushtaq38

Postby asifmushtaq38 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:24 am

I will try top rated.

dtpdesignservices

Postby dtpdesignservices » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 am

Automatic directory not using because Google consider spamming submission for automatic submission. so manual submission is the best techniques.

Return to “Directories”