2 new free web directories

Discuss Yahoo, Dmoz, Looksmart and other directories here.
smith123

2 new free web directories

Postby smith123 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 am

Hi friends..
I have found 2 new web directories, submitfreelistings.com & directoryblast.com where we can submit our links free......Thanks

dylan55

Postby dylan55 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 am

Cool... Thanks for sharing.

mikejoel

Postby mikejoel » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:22 am

have you tried submitting your links there? if yes, is it free or paid, if free how many days did it take them to approve it?
[url]http://winches-direct.com/[/url]

risma2006

Postby risma2006 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Thanks I'll submit my blog with free

sindu.seo

Postby sindu.seo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi,

I found new high PR directory sites list here: http://pravalikadesigns.com/free-directories-list.html submit your site free here..........

IntegratedS

Postby IntegratedS » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks for sharing this info.. It will really help me :)

jimmy

Postby jimmy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello,

Ever come across articles on the Internet that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever? Ever felt frustrated with articles that take you for a ride and leaves with you nothing but regret...for reading it that far? I don't know about you but I've read so many of them that I lost count.

Ok, let's get to it.

STEP ONE

The topic and the direction

The first thing you'll have to do is to decide on the topic you want to write about...forget about the title. Titles are usually given when the entire article is complete. Reason?

STEP TWO

Writing it

I've heard of people spending hours writing a single article because they want to make it perfect the first time round. No, no, no, no....that's not it. Remember, articles (especially books!) are never perfect the first time round.

STEP THREE

Keyword placing

Once you've completed your article, it's time to get to putting in the keywords that you want to put into the SEO article. At this point, don't worry about grammar and flow. You'll get to it soon enough...just don't worry about it yet! One word of advice, don't have too many keywords in one SEO article.

Thanks.

IntegratedS

Postby IntegratedS » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 pm

jimmy wrote:Hello,

Ever come across articles on the Internet that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever? Ever felt frustrated with articles that take you for a ride and leaves with you nothing but regret...for reading it that far? I don't know about you but I've read so many of them that I lost count.

Ok, let's get to it.

STEP ONE

The topic and the direction

The first thing you'll have to do is to decide on the topic you want to write about...forget about the title. Titles are usually given when the entire article is complete. Reason?

STEP TWO

Writing it

I've heard of people spending hours writing a single article because they want to make it perfect the first time round. No, no, no, no....that's not it. Remember, articles (especially books!) are never perfect the first time round.

STEP THREE

Keyword placing

Once you've completed your article, it's time to get to putting in the keywords that you want to put into the SEO article. At this point, don't worry about grammar and flow. You'll get to it soon enough...just don't worry about it yet! One word of advice, don't have too many keywords in one SEO article.

Thanks.

Hello,
I totally agree with you...But your posting in this thread is wrong. They have list of web directories and talking about it and you are explaining about article directories...But, what you posted is helpful but in wrong thread..
Best IntegratedS

lvhardmoney

Postby lvhardmoney » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:28 am

I am using your list for link submission now. thanks

biscayne

Postby biscayne » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:38 am

Cool directory, I love it....

I will implement on it.......

breitlingreplica

Postby breitlingreplica » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Both these directories are looking very nice. I have submitted my site in these two directories. I hope that i 'll get definitely something from these directories. Thanks for sharing such nice directories.

paulsteve

Postby paulsteve » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 am

Thanks for sharing new resource. I have also a FREE Business directory : Partners . Eurotradenet . com where you can submit your website detail & Articles for fast Approval!

mikejoel

Postby mikejoel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 am

do they approve links fast?
[url]http://winches-direct.com/[/url]

wuzhong

Postby wuzhong » Sun May 09, 2010 12:20 am

Good. But it seems that one of them need to pay.

epdmcoatings

Postby epdmcoatings » Thu May 13, 2010 2:35 am

These two directories are looking good but can you tell me something about their approval time? I am searching for fast approval directories.

Return to “Directories”