criteria to select a good directory

Discuss Yahoo, Dmoz, Looksmart and other directories here.
mrLenin

Postby mrLenin » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:04 am

Just check PR of directories. With using google toolbar it became simple and fast way. Higher PR is preferred.

sandysags

Postby sandysags » Fri May 18, 2007 12:35 am

If page is Idexed and regulary cached by search engine crawler then go for it but harmful when you add in network sites.

sandy sags

www.tradeco.co.uk

Postby www.tradeco.co.uk » Sun May 20, 2007 1:21 pm

submit to them all. Often, high PR directories want payment. Low ones are usually free. But a PR0 could be a PR6 soon.

Directory Critic list lots of directories

easycash81

Postby easycash81 » Mon May 28, 2007 6:06 am

No need to worry while adding your site to directories .
[Double URL's removed for spam. Please see our terms & Policies. Post only one link per message - ADMIN]

Ka-canor

Postby Ka-canor » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:35 am

Submissions to a directories will help to improve your search engine result page and Back links.

weblaunchphxx

Postby weblaunchphxx » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:50 am

Sukbmit into all directories in proper catagory, prefer with some PR.

ujju

Re: criteria to select a good directory

Postby ujju » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:45 am

NONINTERMEDIARIES wrote:hello all, iam new on the forum and has just spent about 3 hours reading all the topics about directories and search engines, the lists are great, but sometimes one good one is equal to 100 bad ones.... therefore i wanted to ask if there is criteria i should take into account when uploading my url to the directories.....?? i mean apart from whether they have a high page rank what esle should i take into consideracion? should i limite the directories i choose or should i just upload to all the ones i can get my hands on to ....? thank you so much for this i have a list of directories but mostly for south america and spain they are mostly in spanish but i will post them just in case its helpfull for some one cheers lili

Adding keywords to your anchor text is highly encouraged, so finding a directory that allows you to use keywords in your anchor text is a definite plus. Try it. :)

Designer wedding sarees

Return to “Directories”