Making Nofollow Backlinking Help in Site Ranking?

For discussion of Link building methods.
arpittrainer

Making Nofollow Backlinking Help in Site Ranking?

Post by arpittrainer »

Hi, I have been doing link building from long time for big data hadoop training in bangalore as initially i was making dofollow and nofollow backlinks without any aspect ratio and my site was getting ranked but now google has made some rules regarding nofollow link building so, i want to know whether doing nofollow link building will effect my site ranking or not?

ajarajmohanty

Re: Making Nofollow Backlinking Help in Site Ranking?

Post by ajarajmohanty »

Plz visit-; www.digitalmediawebsolutions.com a top notch IT company having 15 years of experience in the field of digital marketing for more information.

MinaD

Post by MinaD »

It's difficult to say how much effect it will have on your rank. But what i can tell you is that google prefers a natural link profile, meaning that nofollow links are necessary.
Remember that Google doesn't really approve of link building. Websites are supposed to link to other websites that they deem valuable for their users. And this is what you are trying to imitate. So yes, you do need nofollow and dofollow links, variation in website DR, variation in anchor text and variation in linking from text and images.
Working with SEO at https://morningtrain.dk/

NealPatel

Post by NealPatel »

It helps to maintain the ratio of dofollow and nofollow links!
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*