Backlink vs Deeplink

For discussion of Link building methods.
infoooo

Backlink vs Deeplink

Postby infoooo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:38 am

Back link is : link of homepage.
Deep link is : link of other page inside your website.

Back link example : www.infoooo.com
Deep link example : infoooo.com/page/example.html

when this incorrect , please tell me what the correct !

darrylmanco

Re: Backlink vs Deeplink

Postby darrylmanco » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:54 pm

If your SEO campaign was to optimize webpage infoooo.com/page/example.html, then your example would be a backlink. Online SEM campaigns take advantage of deeplinks to optimize campaign conversions. Backlinks are used to hammer website SEO & Marketing.

JessikaSmith

Postby JessikaSmith » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 am

Deep links are good then back links but some high pr sites does not take deep links they only take domain name link.deep links provide proper knowledge about what we are providing but by backlinks we see homepage which have more then what we have or providing.I prefer deep links gives solution.

PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

merryclark

Postby merryclark » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:26 am

infoooo wrote:Back link is : link of homepage.
Deep link is : link of other page inside your website.

Back link example : http://www.infoooo.com
Deep link example : infoooo.com/page/example.html

when this incorrect , please tell me what the correct !

I would say the page with better pagerank and better relevancy is good. it doesn't matter whether homepage or inner page

mobileapplover

Postby mobileapplover » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:49 am

I am believed about when you build back links for your inner pages that is called deep linking. It is really extremely required to use to get rank well of inner pages for your website.

jamesaguilar

Postby jamesaguilar » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Backlink is the web link which we get from other websites or from other web page. We can’t get backlink from our home page or from our websites’s inner page. We can get backlinks from websites that are pointing to our sites or give link back to our website. To get backlink, it is not necessary to put link with only our home page or main page. We can also get backlink by submitting our inner page.

Deeplinks are the links of our own websites or our inner web pages. Sometimes, we see that many websites allow deeplink submission that indicates we can also submit our homepage and inner page. This problem happens mainly in the directory submission that allow only homepage submission. With deeplink directories, we can also submit our innerpages that helps to increase the page rank for our innerpages.

abhishek007

Postby abhishek007 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 am

deep links are as important as links to your home page. It is advisable to make links to internal pages of website also.

anawatson986

Postby anawatson986 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Backlink is the link of the main page of a website and deep link is the link of the internal page of a website.

Anne19

Postby Anne19 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:31 am

Backlinks and Deeplinks both are important according to Google. We have to give same importance to both.

elenabrown

Postby elenabrown » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:25 am

Backlink means link from an external page (with different domain or server) that refers to your website are know as backlinks in SEO. They are also called incoming links.
Backlinks tell search engines like google, yahoo and bing how popular your website is. All anchor texts are one of the form backlinks.

Deep link stands for a link that links to a inner page of your site. Good deep linking is an effective way to ensure your pages get the attention they deserve and that your customers can find the information they require easily.

janesam

Postby janesam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:32 am

Thanks for creating an informative topic. I too had the doubt in my mind, but instead of creating a new topic, I searched for it and I found it. Games and Films are a good way to entertain yourself and heal your pain. Movies also convey message to the society and that's why we love them. I use to watch movies on my android using the movie hd app. You are also able to download moviehd app latest version for android. Just install the hd movie app and enjoy your favorite films. Do the movie hd app download on Android to watch the movies and Tv shows for free. Almost every day you will be able to watch new movies as movies are updated every day in this app. You can just open the app and then search for the movie which you liked the most. So, thanks for keeping us updated with all the information regarding good games.
Best!

Return to “Link Building”