Help for keyword selection

For discussion of Link building methods.
shelly12

Postby shelly12 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 am

Which is better Long tail or short keywords?

mobileapplover

Re: Help for keyword selection

Postby mobileapplover » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 am

I think about that long tail keywords can make up 50% or more of traffic in SEO Industry.

nanv

Postby nanv » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:28 am

Long tail keywords are less competitive in comparison of short keywords and they are easy to target for the site.

nelsonkip

Postby nelsonkip » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 am

shelly12 wrote:Which is better Long tail or short keywords?

long tail keyword may be better to use than short keyword

andrew04

Postby andrew04 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:21 am

Long tail keywords are more specific keywords which are less common and individually but it is not good as short keyword for search engine visibility of your site.

jeffmarlon

Postby jeffmarlon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:01 am

Long tail keywords are considered because they have less searches and I have also personal experience that I got much leads from long tail keywords.

RonaldGooden

Postby RonaldGooden » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:47 am

Short tail keywords are usually short, generic words relating to a site or subject. For example “t shirt”. More people search for this term in Google, but also more sites use it so there is less chance you will get a click through from this result due to the high level of competition.

Long tail keywords as usually longer, specific phrase or words relating to a site or subject. For example “Mens cotton t shirt”. Less people search for this term in Google, but also less sites uses it so there is more chance you will get a click through from this result due to the lack of competition.

AaronGipe

Postby AaronGipe » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 am

RonaldGooden wrote:Short tail keywords are usually short, generic words relating to a site or subject. For example “t shirt”. More people search for this term in Google, but also more sites use it so there is less chance you will get a click through from this result due to the high level of competition.

Long tail keywords as usually longer, specific phrase or words relating to a site or subject. For example “Mens cotton t shirt”. Less people search for this term in Google, but also less sites uses it so there is more chance you will get a click through from this result due to the lack of competition.

Yeah! I like your answer. You have completely explained the benefits of the long tail and short keywords as well as the difference between them.

Serf

Postby Serf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:08 am

mobileapplover wrote:I think about that long tail keywords can make up 50% or more of traffic in SEO Industry.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
SerfCompany - Information Technology, Automation, Mobile Development, Web Development, Custom Software Development, SerfCompany, AmazingCart

Return to “Link Building”