what is difference between one way link and two way link

For discussion of Link building methods.
iquince

Re: what is difference between one way link and two way link

Postby iquince » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 pm

One way link can be refer to a link which is pointing to a website only.
and two way links are refer for link which pointing to a website and website have a link which is pointing to first website. both websites having a link which pointing to each other.its also called reciprocal link.

SeanHite

Postby SeanHite » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:25 am

One way links means that a Web site links to your Web site but you don’t link back to that Web site.
Two way links give good agreement between two websites to produce the other's link somewhere on the website. This is the only difference between one way links and two way links.

QuintonLee

Postby QuintonLee » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:09 am

A one way link is what it states, one way. It's a link that's one site that points back to a different site whereas a 2-way link is once one site sets a link on their site and also the different site reciprocates by move a link back to the main site.

RobertLau

Postby RobertLau » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:02 am

An one way link is what it claims, one way. it's a link that is one site that points back to a different site whereas a 2-way link is once one site puts a link on their site and also the different site reciprocates by swing a link back to the primary site.

Kristina

Postby Kristina » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 am

When a website links with another website and you can't give any feedback, then it comes under one way link building off page SEO techniques like social bookmarking, image backlinking, forum posts etc.... But in two way link building you can again linked by second website to a primary website.

Pepper01

Postby Pepper01 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:55 pm

In one way linking process the link points to one source website online. While in two way linking there is sharing of links between source and destination websites.

LiyansInfotech

Postby LiyansInfotech » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:05 pm

one way Link points to one source website online. While in two way link is sharing of links between source and destination websites.

dhivyaa4n

Postby dhivyaa4n » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:12 am

One way links means that a Web site links to your Web site but you don’t link back to that Web site.
Two way links give good agreement between two websites to produce the other's link somewhere on the website. This is the only difference between one way links and two way links.
http://a4n.in/home/coursespecial

vickyweb

Postby vickyweb » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:38 pm

you want to any education details visit:
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai

Steel04

Postby Steel04 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Women’s Handbags need to be alluring and beautifully crafted for many reasons. If you want learn more about the same follow the link.

ushaa4n

Postby ushaa4n » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:23 am

One way link- link which is pointing to a website only.
two way links -link which pointing to a website and website have a link which is pointing to first website
Visit: http://tnea.a4n.in/home/calendar

next523

Postby next523 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:09 am

I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!

mitali

Postby mitali » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Main difference between one way and two way is - One way means inbound links refers to a website linking to you but you not linking back to it. Two way link is exchange of links where a website linking to you and you linking back to it.

Namonsiver33

Postby Namonsiver33 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:45 am

i want to make my site more visible on the web. I am willing to pay someone for any help that could be offered. MAybe someone could use some extra money helping me out. Anyone interested, please make any suggestions for me here in the forum.

janesam

Postby janesam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 am

To my knowledge, one way link is a link from one site to another. But, in two way link, the link is shared between the two websites. Generally two way link is considered as not a good option. Because, Google may penalize both sites. Being said that, it is just a possibility of happening. So many websites will do that. Here I have my site about the movies app called movie hd apk. With this, you can download the latest apk version for films. The installation of movie hd apk for android variant is here. Just download and install the movies apk. Watch the most loved hd movies using the apk. That movie apk site was just an example. I hope I've provided the information, thanks for putting up such a nice post.

Return to “Link Building”