Link Exchange Programs..

For discussion of Link building methods.
melon

Link Exchange Programs..

Postby melon » Sat May 06, 2006 7:25 am

...are they a good thing??..are the worth the money spent on them?...if so..anyone have an idea on which one to use?? as usual...everybody is free to answer... thanks

http://www.SponsorConor.com

peterko

Link Exchange

Postby peterko » Sun May 07, 2006 8:52 am

Yeah, of cause it's much better to do link exchange manually, but it's very time-consuming process. In that case you keep everything under your control (better quality of backlinks by keywords). You will grow slowly but surely.

In order to get links from good PR relative sites, I think it's worth to spend money on it, than making exchange with bunch of sites for less money, some of them could hurt your ranking.

I might be wrong, but that's what I think.

Have a great day
from http://www.SupremeDeal.com
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

etech-racheal

Re: Link Exchange

Postby etech-racheal » Mon May 08, 2006 1:08 am

It is always better to do link exchange manually. Manual link exchange helps in getting relevant backlinks, because of this your ranking does not hurt. This process is time consuming, but it gives best result.

oksana

Postby oksana » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:38 am

I used automated link exchange programs when I started my site. I had thousands external links and not all this sites linked to my . If some of them linked to me than it was a very bad page with no PR at all. Google doesn't index such pages. So after 2 months of using such programs(I used 4-5 simultaneously) when my PR hadn't been increased at all I removed all this links and forgot about such programs!!!!

No I exchange links manually and I think it is the best way to get a high PR!

overdriveelectronics

Postby overdriveelectronics » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:52 am

Manual is always better because you have the control of what sites you link to and vise versa. Keep it manual!

real_estate

Postby real_estate » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:25 pm

Hello I think it help u. Link Exchange Services:-
I am sure you have all seen the ads before that go something like "Get 1000's of backlinks to your site!"These services really do not work well. They are designed to include all of its members links to be seen on your website. Some places have filters we you can specify the content based on the category another member might have placed themselves in. There are a few reasons this is really bad. One reason is that any member can put themselves in any category so the filter system can be comprimised quite easily. Another reason is these services are not worth it is that you can find alot higher qaulity sites by simply searching. Again, this can be time consuming but in the end it is worth it. All these members are sites looking for shortcuts and are typically not well ranked in search engines anyway so why would you want to be on these sites anyway? Finally, why would you pay for something that is free?! You can contact everyone of these webmasters and build a mutual relationship instead of going through a middle man and paying a premium on top of that.

www.tradeco.co.uk

Postby www.tradeco.co.uk » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:22 am

Plus, many sites that accept free linking are building in features to stop automatic listings - so you have to question how effective these automated submissions will be.

Some companis offer manual submission - but are they really going to submit to 1000 sites fo $50? Given the time it takes it would seem unlikely, as their hourly rate would be peanuts...

alexoxis

drop shipping website

Postby alexoxis » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:14 pm

We have great products manufacture from Thai herb.
The products take effect for breast to beauty breast.

please join exchange link in our link exchange program below,

http://stherb-drop-shipping.com/links.php

after we approve your information, we will link you at

http://stherb-drop-shipping.com/drop_sh ... d_link.php

regards,
Alex

TravelandHoliday

Postby TravelandHoliday » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:14 pm

link exchange is not a easy job. Uploading code is tiring...
I would like to know if there is some reliable auto link exchange software.

! Adir !

Postby ! Adir ! » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:59 pm

Link exchange takes maximum time of my SEO efforts. I never trust and software, always manual.

mrLenin

Postby mrLenin » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:37 am

Does anyone use linkmachine.net software? Any comments are welcome

Return to “Link Building”