A social media marketing strategy is a key component of any businesses marketing efforts. Integrating a social media strategy into your company’s overall marketing efforts (such as Pay Per Click advertising, SEO, email marketing, and blogging – just to name a few) can help to drive traffic and conversions to your store, increase customer engagement and loyalty, and improve brand awareness.
It can be hard to know where to get started when developing your strategy, every business will have different needs, however, there are a few things that will help you get started - I'll give an overview here, but you can learn more in this article..https://www.customerparadigm.com/social ... ecommerce/
1. Set goals: you need to know what your metrics for success are
2. Choose your platforms: you don't need to be on every social media platform, but you need to know which ones are relevant to your business
3. Share the right content: know which content is best for each platform, and which content resonates with your customers
4. Optimize content: know how to format and write content for each platform
5. Buttons: utilize social sharing buttons on your website
6. Interaction: use your platforms as a way to increase interaction with your customers
7. Be consistent: getting your social media marketing campaigns off the ground takes time, post on a consistent and regular basis
Hope this helps!