Mourinho: Playing Against Chelsea Means Less And Less

For discussion of Link building methods.
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:57 am

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho explains why sbobet 789 facing his former side Chelsea means 'less and less' every year.The Red Devils host the Premier League champions at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon as the two sides continue to fight it out for second place, with Manchester City running away with the title.Mourinho and Antonio Conte have been involved in a war of words in the past two years, but the former was in no mood to talk about their feud."I don't want to speak about it, not at all," Mourinho was quoted as sbobet 789 saying by FourFourTwo."Very good manager, fantastic team and that's what is important for me. It's just that.""To play against Chelsea will mean less and less and less with the years. Of course, I left already a couple of years ago and next season it will be three years ago, then four years after that."Step by step that feeling I was the Chelsea manager, for them, I think this disappears, so the real meaning of this game is it is two sbobet 789 big clubs playing one more match."

Return to “Link Building”