Another Club Legend Admits He'd Love To Manage Arsenal

For discussion of Link building methods.
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Another Arsenal legend has admitted he would love to sbo168 manage the Gunners if the position was offered to him some day in the future.New York City manager Patrick Vieira, who played and captained the London side between 1996 and 2005, has now been linked as a possible replacement for Arsene Wenger, along with Belgium assistant coach Thierry Henry.During an exclusive interview recently, the Frenchman made it clear he did not want to succeed the Frenchman, but if the role became available at some point in the future, he would consider it."Let's say that someday it might interest me. But one day," Vieira told L'Equipe."I cannot say anything more because there is nothing to say sbo168 about it, and I do not want to offend Arsene, whom I adore and for whom I have a lot of respect."Because I know that he suffers a lot from the current results, even more than hearing what his former players say."Wenger has come under tremendous pressure this season, and with the club unlikely to finish in the UEFA Champions League places, they are now reliant on winning the UEFA Europa League in sbo168 order to qualify for next season's edition of Europe's biggest club competition.

Return to “Link Building”