How to build quality one way links

For discussion of Link building methods.
Ronin323

Re: How to build quality one way links

Postby Ronin323 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:18 am

Does anyone sells PBN's or links from PBNs?
Do you need anexamples of narrative essays? I can show you de wae.

JamesBS

Postby JamesBS » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:14 am

useful & informative post. thank you. loved it a lot.

statusever1

Re: another measured seo testing result

Postby statusever1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:22 am

philski wrote:HI all,

well i have been hard at it,

i entered the seo world championship with 2 domains, and started both with the same content, same site, same time, and very simular domain, and same optimization. and to further test one was a dot.mobi v dot.com

i used the mobi as the link test, and the com with no links just on-site optimization,

after 2 weeks, mobi links=128 with the keyphrase in the tag, ranked 205th

dot com with no links and the same optimization was 405th,, so nearly twice as low, it was a great testing ground against so many other sites, with a brand new phrase, so it is all very measurable,

i have now put some 20000 links in on both sites though and am just about to point as many big juicy page ranked sites at them as i can get, I was ranked as high as 4th with the mobi,, so i have a strong chance of winning the contest, my first entry an older domain was in 2nd,

its pretty interesting to watch, from a pure seo point of view, and i hope it answers anyone's questions about links and more importantly taged backlinks and if there really worth it, the answer is,,,yes,

have a Fantastic day everyone and take care,

:D

Good information. Thank You.
Love Status for Whatsapp

whitneymato

Postby whitneymato » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 am

Hi guys, https://iprice.sg/ is a very popular price comparison websites who's known to use a lot of link building strategy for their websites. If you're interested to learn more, please check out us out!

sachinmp37

Postby sachinmp37 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:19 am

CG board 12 class question papers
This website provides CG-board class-master question papers syllabus notes practical files pdf download free model sample question papers.
For more visit us……………………………………………………………………………
12th class cg board question papers

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 am

Tip 1: Offer high value on your pages
This first tip is the SEO cornerstone. You must offer value to your visitors. And what′ s this value made of? That′ s a high–quality product and gripping content that people will naturally like. And it′ s a must I′ d say — with poor product and weak content, chances of success are really small. And a good and irresistible offer on your site will help you optimize it, get links and traffic, as it′ ll just work like a magnet to people — even when you don′ t stir a finger.

Tip 2: Build links through guest posts
When we′ re writing articles and distributing guest posts, our #1 aim is to get publicity and sales. But alongside with that, guest posts can also make a huge difference for your site′ s rankings!

Tip 3: Comment on forums and blogs
Have you ever heard that Google and friends think much of blogs and forums? If not, then I′ m the one to tell you they definitely do. What′ s the conclusion? Either for traffic or rankings, you must try to get links from forums and blogs.

Tip 4: Get bloggers to write about you
Here′ s a relatively new word in website promotion: getting the attention of bloggers and getting them to link to you.

Tip 5: Bring link bait into play
Now it′ s high time you start thinking link bait not link building.

That′ s about creating something that inspires other people to link to it. What do you need that will work as a link bait? The answer is easy: you need stunning content that people naturally want to link to — not because you ask them to. They can pass it to each other, link to it, tag it, and in other ways tell others about the bait.

erikjeff

Postby erikjeff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:33 am

The best trending way of nowadays running for one way link is 'guest post'. its best way to create link juice and getting healthy backlinks.

HokuAppsKarl

Postby HokuAppsKarl » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:37 am

Bookmark website on SBM website, Forum, Blob commenting, Business Listing this is the best way you can build quality back links.

mobile enterprise app development
Karl Parker
Mobile App Designer
HokuApps

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:08 am

Tip 1: Offer high value on your pages
Tip 2: Build links through guest posts
Tip 3: Comment on forums and blogs
Tip 4: Get bloggers to write about you
Tip 5: Bring link bait into play
Tip 6: Make use of social media
Tip 7: Get paid traffic–effective links

joquim108

Postby joquim108 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:41 am

Why waste time building worthless back links, when you could simply build one good back link? Just spend some time each day browsing website in similar niches to yours. Take note of all those with some kind of links/resources page and send an email asking if you can get a link on their site. If they have a blog, make a valuable comment with your link in the URL section and, as long as the comment is actually valuable, they will approve it.

Small amounts of high quality links will always be more powerful than large amounts of low quality links.

Kurasatun

Postby Kurasatun » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:03 am

There are different methods to build quality links such as;
1. Search for Quality directories to submit URL
2. Search for quality commenting enable websites to drop your comment
3. Use intensedebate
4. and more
I working on my blog (https://yanderesimulator.xyz) through these methods.

Soloss

Postby Soloss » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:37 am

Thanks for the suggestion btw

dombowkett

Postby dombowkett » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:17 am

Guest posting, forum posts, blog commenting, are effective way to build quality SEO backlinks for your website.

johnpatel

Postby johnpatel » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 am

I have researched many things and I found one easy and the most affecting way of generating permanent quality dofollow backlink very easily.
The golden key is social bookmarking sites. There are too many social bookmarking sites on the internet but there are very fewer sites which provide dofollow backlinks.

Some I have found are here where you can submit your website link and it will be listing as permanent dofollow backlink instantly.

1) freebacklink.co.in
2) seobacklink.co.in
3) freebookmarking.co.in
4) freesocial.co.in
5) maacompassion.com

Above all websites provide quality dofollow backlinks free and instant.

askassignmenthelp

Postby askassignmenthelp » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 am

You can try to go for social bookmarking and blog commenting. This is what I do for https://www.askassignmenthelp.com/

Return to “Link Building”