Free 200+ inbound links! - (Moderator: May be a linkfarm)

For discussion of Link building methods.
giorgoc

Free 200+ inbound links! - (Moderator: May be a linkfarm)

Postby giorgoc » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:17 am

Hi there,

I was looking for a link exchange script but then it came into my attention that there is no need to go for it since I could register (for free) to www.indexguy.com and get 200 inbound links INSTANTLY!

And the good news is that whenever a new member joins, I get an additional link.

Please use the following link so that I can get the referral credit and click 'submit'

http://www.computermedics.com.cy/mediclinks.cfm

thnx,
Fotis

giorgoc

Postby giorgoc » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:15 pm

'submit', I totally disagree with your post. In fact, Indexguy.com is exactly the same as any other link exchange management tool, with the only difference and as soon as you join , you get all the links and you rule out the ones you don't like.

It's exactly the same with any other tool, but other tools begin from scratch. You try to find link partners, add them, validate them and if you want you approve to allow them go online.

Searching the web for a definition of Link Farms, I have found out that link farms, are nothing but simple websites full of text links. IndexGuy and LinkDash are just link management tools, and not websites or FFA's.

IMHO

giorgoc

Postby giorgoc » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:20 am

wow! just 3 months later, the number 200, became 2600!

imagine... 2600 inbound links :)

indexguy.com join to help each other to get more links. No need to pay for it since you can join for free.

UkCarAds.co.uk

Postby UkCarAds.co.uk » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:17 am

Very interesting, Its now September 2006, can anyone tell me how they have found using Index Guy for links and if it has either helped or penalised there page rank.

I run a Free UK Car Classifieds website and if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve our number of inbound links then please let me know. cheers
UKCarAds.co.uk FREE car classifieds website.

giorgoc

Postby giorgoc » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:07 pm

Personally I am very happy. I do watch my website on daily basis and you will be amazed by the number of spiders that visit my website since ever i joined. Ok, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't notice the benefit from the first 1-2 months, but later on. But who cares, it's a free service!!

I m thinking in trying their oneway solutions to see how it goes. anybody tried it?

UkCarAds.co.uk

Postby UkCarAds.co.uk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:41 am

Hi giorgoc

You say you have noticed a large increase in the number of spiders crawling your site, does that include Google, MSN, Yahoo? and have you noticed any improvment in your search results and page ranking?

Im looking to pay for the one way links only but ive read somewhere on the forum that pages that contain lots of ourbound links will just be ignored or not count as quality links, have you found this?
UKCarAds.co.uk FREE car classifieds website.

giorgoc

Postby giorgoc » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi there,

No, I haven't noticed something like that. The spiders that I am getting are coming mostly from Yahoo and MSN and then Google.

I did have a great improvement to my ranking, but remember that getting links is not the only thing you have to do. There are so many things you need to get your rank improved. Clean code, keywords, H1 and TITLE used properly etc. Link building is the most important though, and here is where indexguy comes. But don't ignore the rest factors... indexguy can help you but it won't do miracles if you don't do the rest factors!

kremit

Postby kremit » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:17 am

so yeah this sounds like a crap idea.

Even if it worked like it was sposed to, youre still adding links to sites that may:

Use black hat SEO
Sell SPAM, drugs or cas1n0
Might not even be there anymore

If you want a SHITLOAD of LOW QUALITY links, these programs are for you!

If not, take the long way home, and do it the right way.

giorgoc

Postby giorgoc » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:56 pm

you are so wrong kremit!

indexguy provide the so-called 'exclusion filtering system' which allows to you to choose with who you are going to exchange links. in this way you ensure that you wan't be trading links with SPAM sites, casin0s, drug selling or whatever you may think.

myl

Postby myl » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:40 am

in the short run your going to see a link pop. increase. but in the long run imo these kinds of operations are not worth the time and you should stear away from them.

giorgoc

Postby giorgoc » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:45 am

I ve got great news for new myl. You don't need more than 5 mins to set this thing up. I ve spent about 5 mins to Indexguy, 5 mins to linkdash and another 5 to gotlinks, that's all!

so i don't believe this is a waste of time.

www.tradeco.co.uk

Postby www.tradeco.co.uk » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:14 pm

So how dos this work? I sign up, and have to put a bunch of links on my site? Or is it a rotating link exchange type thing?

Joseph James

Postby Joseph James » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:22 pm

giorgoc wrote:you are so wrong kremit!

indexguy provide the so-called 'exclusion filtering system' which allows to you to choose with who you are going to exchange links. in this way you ensure that you wan't be trading links with SPAM sites, casin0s, drug selling or whatever you may think.

I think it will be filtered by google sooner or later

Return to “Link Building”