Anyone using SEO Elite Link Popularity Software?

For discussion of Link building methods.
almu

Anyone using SEO Elite Link Popularity Software?

Postby almu » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:45 am

Anyone using SEO Elite Link Popularity Software? What d'ya think of it?

wmseo2

Postby wmseo2 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:33 pm

nice sales pitch, I've been considering it for a long time but still haven't taken the plunge.

coolzs

Postby coolzs » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:11 am

I have seo elite also, not used much yet. How do I use the function of "find and email high page rank link partners"?

Do you have to email them and ask for link exchange? I am pretty new to all this link popularity and PR stuff. Things seem so complicated, but then I find many websites that don't seem so attractive or well designed for the content, but ranked at the top page.

I was told link popularity is one of the factors. What is the best way for a new website (
human edited directory , my site)to do?

So far I have been exchanging links with people, but I am not sure what would be more effective way to do or things I should NOT do. I don't want my site to be penalized.
Last edited by coolzs on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coolzs

Postby coolzs » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:31 pm

Thanks for the information. I appriciate that. So increasing link popularity is the first step? What other things can I do to get ranked high on google search engine?

coolzs

Postby coolzs » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:57 pm

Hey Thomas,

Thanks 2 you. SEO elite works. I encourage everyone to get that. Without it, you will probably waste time... LOTS of time.

SEOMore

Postby SEOMore » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:32 pm

Link Exchange Easy , Arelis and SEOElite are best link exchange software

-----------
SEO Articles
Last edited by SEOMore on Mon May 01, 2006 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jermaine Tabor

Postby Jermaine Tabor » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:33 am

Kessa Maybe Brad should have been very specific about 1 critical detail.

That is for the strategy to work the pr6 must get spidered daily or else it's just good for passing pr.

Make sense?

If a site hasn't been updated/content added or changed in a long time then there's no point really for search engine spiders to visit often.

Therefore they want follow the new link as soon as you'd like simply because there not visiting too often.

I apologize about the bad experience and money/time waisted. You really should have listen to your first mind/thought and bought the software instead.

I use it daily and sometimes several times a day. I continue to get great results using this (time saving) tool and one would have to be madd to do this stuff manually IMHO.

Some people now think that seo elite is now no good since Google doesn't think to highly of exchanged links . That's fine by me as I know that when things change you have to change too.

I use seo elite partially as an email marketing tool to get lots of one way links daily but I make a hard to refuse offer for that 1 text link and that does wonders for my conversion rate.

If you think about it getting 1way links like this is no different than when you see affiliates adding there own bonuses to entice you to buy through their link instead of your own , the vendors or some else.

Hope my post help you see some of the real value in seo elite .

Return to “Link Building”