Ethical Link Building

For discussion of Link building methods.
nairasiezt
Location: http://www.infinityfish.com/link-buildi ... n-atlanta/

Ethical Link Building

Postby nairasiezt » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 am

Reading through a blog post talking about ethical link building I found out that forum posting and en mass blog post comment are unethical methods of getting links. Can someone tell me more about Link building Ethics?
infinityfish.com

MelbourneMarketing

Re: Ethical Link Building

Postby MelbourneMarketing » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Ethical link building means no spamming. This means that you need to post relevant and informative comments on blogs and forums. Never use the same reply all over again. Focus on providing high quality content instead on your main website and blog site, instead.

jonnyhardbaked

Postby jonnyhardbaked » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 am

Blog commenting and forum posting are the two powerful methods in getting good quality backlinks. But overdoing this two is not good. It will consider as spamming.

SmithJones

Postby SmithJones » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 am

Hi there,

Google wisely decided in an effort to curb all the "link spamming" over the web, that they would allow site owners to use a specific tag to communicate to them that a link was not to be counted as such. In other words, even though a site may contain a link back to a spammer's site, the inclusion of the "NO FOLLOW" tag would tell the search engines to disregard the link totally.

These days almost all forums and blogs are, by default, protected by this NO FOLLOW tag. Research has shown that it has indeed slowed down the increasing problem of link spammers. After all, what is the point in wasting time placing links everywhere if they are useless. So does that mean that those of us doing ethical link building should ignore blog commenting and forum postings as a valid method of link building? Absolutely not!

At Makerank Marketing on topic blog and forum link building is just one of the many techniques we use to increase your visitors, your leads and ultimately your sales and profit.

Thanks and regards,
Smith Jones.
SEO Company India
twitter.com/make_rank

Cytheria

Postby Cytheria » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Almost EVERYONE on this entire submitexpress forum, including myself I will admit, is using this forum to gain unnatural backlinks, I don't care what they say. This is unethical backlinks method. It doesn't mean that all signatures linking back to your site is unethical, but if the links are unrelated to the forum, then yes.

Webby49

Postby Webby49 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:05 am

To me, unethical link building refers to something that is breaking Google's rules. Such as buying keyword rich links etc. There are no rules against forum and blog commenting, though I agree that spamming dofollow blogs and forums is not the right thing to be doing, sadly it still seems to happen a lot though and as far as I am aware these links still count in some way towards improving your site authority.

Malrgaf

Postby Malrgaf » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 am

A large proportion of website owners are after that elusive first page ranking on Google and other search engines. One of the best ways to achieve this is to gather good quality one way links to your website.

nanv

Postby nanv » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Ehical means you are not doing any spamdexing to get any link for the site, you are following the guidelines of the search engines and getting links from relevant and good sites.

nanv

Postby nanv » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 pm

If you follow the guidelines of search engine then it's called Ethical way. Just dropping links into many sites in order to get good rank is not that good way. It should not involve deception.

nanv

Postby nanv » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:14 pm

One should follow the guidelines of the search engine and that is called ethical way of getting links. Forums and Blog comments are two useful methods and if you don't do any spam then they will be very beneficial.

jennifer1234

Postby jennifer1234 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 am

I Think Forum commenting and Blog Commenting are ethical way of seo.

johnclarketwo

Postby johnclarketwo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 am

Ethical link building is the process to build quality backlinks for your sites. It is the best way to get ranking well.

HitechExport

Postby HitechExport » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 am

As per my review, Organic SEO means ethical SEO, and it’s call white hate SEO, White-Hat-SEO is the best way regarding targeted keyword ranking in google search engine and it is very helpful to get organic traffic to your website

mobileapplover

Postby mobileapplover » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:47 am

According to me, google-slap is usually used in the Search Engine Optimization community as getting a penalty from SE Google for using black-hat (or Unethical) forms of SEO and link-building.

novakj

Postby novakj » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Ethical link building means not to do spamming.
To get the links naturally.
Never get paid links to increase back links.
Do quality back linking and do it manually.
when every thing appears natural in the link building process then it is ethical link building.

Return to “Link Building”