New techniques for

For discussion of Link building methods.
SmithJones

New techniques for

Postby SmithJones » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 am

Hello members,

Traffic is an eminent factor of a website’s online performance. But all the traffic on the website is not active traffic. Active traffic means the users who visit the site regularly spend time to read, watch and interact on the site.

I own a couple of sites which depend on these interactions between users. One of the sites is a blog and the other is a help site for SEO related information. I want to increase the traffic to the site using some new techniques. Is there any standard and expert method that I should follow?

I would be really grateful. Thanks in advance.

- Smith Jones
Last edited by SmithJones on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

SanWay

Re: New techniques for

Postby SanWay » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:21 am

If you have a blog you have to post regularly there and make your blog do-follow. Also you can try guest blogging, i.e. writing posts on other blogs that allow it. It's very effective and will definitely give you points.

maryparker

Postby maryparker » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Offer free, original, and quality content on your site. This is the most effective means for increasing traffic to a website. Offering people something that they cannot obtain anywhere else, or at least, not to the level of quality that you are offering it. Ways to ensure that your content is of higher quality than competitors include: creating content that is helpful and useful, add fresh content every few days if possible at a minimum, weekly. Make sure your tags are in place and your links are not broken, outsource article writing, and add video to your landing pages.
Need an SEO outsourcing firm? Get a team of experienced professionals and outsource SEO today.

SmithJones

Postby SmithJones » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 am

Thank you a lot to all for giving your precious time to share the information. But I already know these things, I want to know about where a people around the world are spending there time, we should approach to them using some media like social networking or something else.

I want to know different medium to approach to them to increase our site popularity. Is there any such technique you know?

Thanks I advance again. God bless.
Smith Jones.
SEO Company India
twitter.com/make_rank

jonnyhardbaked

Postby jonnyhardbaked » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Write an article related to your site, unique with good content and it will surely increase your site's traffic.

Justinpage

Postby Justinpage » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 am

I agree with hardbaked. Writing an article related to your site will help to increase your site's traffic.

jesicawillss

Postby jesicawillss » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:59 pm

It is very hard work. Write good quality contents for your blog and submit that into your blog regularly. Your content should be helpful and interesting to the readers. You can use the method of guest posting. It also can provide you a good result.

lambcrazy

Postby lambcrazy » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 am

people spend time on the websites where they get their favorite things. and these things could be anything. So, first you have to select a particular group of people whom you want to target .

nanv

Postby nanv » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Traffic comes when you provide the insight for which the visitors have been searching for and the real traffic comes to you when they get the desired insight and stay there for a while at least.

So, you need to pay attention not only on your unique content to the site or blog but it must be related to the visitor's requirements.

quadradesign2

Postby quadradesign2 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Link popularity is the measure of inbound links to your web site. Your Web site's link popularity is calculated by counting the number of links coming into a particular page, and ganging the quality and relevance of the links.

Kristina

Postby Kristina » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:40 am

If you are searching for techniques to improve traffic, then you can use various search engine optimization techniques like forum posts, infografics, social bookmarking, podcast etc.... Using social networking sites is also a good option for getting more traffic to your website.

Pepper01

Postby Pepper01 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Really useful information thanks for sharing.

LiyansInfotech

Postby LiyansInfotech » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Great info thanks for sharing.

dhivyaa4n

Postby dhivyaa4n » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 am

if you are searching for techniques to improve traffic, then you can use various search engine optimization techniques like forum posts, infografics, social bookmarking, podcast etc.... Using social networking sites is also a good option for getting more traffic to your website.
http://a4n.in/home/coursetextile

vickyweb

Postby vickyweb » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:39 pm

you want to any education details visit:
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai

Return to “Link Building”