Page 1 of 2

Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 am
by johnmatthew
Hi friends, through this post, I am going to share some advance link building strategy with you.
Whenever we search for link building methods, we generally get:

Link Exchange
Directory Submission
Classified Submission
Article Submission
Blog Posting & commenting
RSS submission
And like these….

But as all of us know for Link Exchange is not good as now as it was at a time and you must be very careful for that. You could even get penalized for link exchange. Moreover it is a very boring job (for me atleast)
Directory submission takes a lot of time and there are a very few good free directories left.
With classified submission, article submission and other techniques those links are not valued that much.

So what to do next??
Here you go. I came across these useful techniques while searching for some innovative ways to create back-links for my website:

1. Dead Link Building: In dead link building what you have to do is, rather than just searching for your theme related sites to do a link exchange, you have to look for your theme related authority websites. Once you found the one, check for any broken/dead link on their page. Then you contact them and tell about the broken or dead link and suggest your page as a replacement of that dead link.
It seems as a time consuming tactic, but definitely worth it once it succeeds.

2. Content Conversion: Make converted copies of your high quality content and get the extra links:
a. Submit the content in article form in top article directories like: goarticles.com, amazines.com, ideamarketers.com etc.
b. Convert the content into PDF file and submit into PDF directories.
c. Convert it into Podcast and submit into Podcast directories.
d. Convert the content into PowerPoint Slides and submit into slide sharing sites.
e. Convert it into an interesting video and upload into video sharing site.
f. Lastly, promote all of your converted content by collecting their RSS feeds and creating an RSSMix, which will combine all your feeds together into one new RSS feed.
Once you’ve gathered all your feeds into one, you can then submit the RSSmix to several RSS feed directories.

3. Curation: Rounding up posts and contents from other sites that complement yours has been a solid way in not only generating traffic and links, but also in building relationships.

4. Sitemap Linking: Linking to sitemap can help in getting all pages indexed and crawled regularly. This could be achieved by adding a link to your sitemap through external profile pages.

5. Using Google Image Search:
Using Google Image search, we are going to find out some good blogs that accept guest post.To find blogs that accept guest blog posts, what you have to do is, to drag the profile picture of a popular blogger in your niche to the Google Image Search Page. In the result page, you will find a couple of different blogs where the star blogger has guest post. Then you could also approach there for guest blogging.

Thanks!!!

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 pm
by nanv
I am hearing first time of all these tips.. Are they really work better?? Let me take a look of all these in details. Anyways, thanks for sharing!!

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 pm
by johnmatthew
Thanks for your comment Jhonson.
Even i am going to try these techniques and find out how effective they are.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:03 pm
by profseoindia
Well this is not new for me. These all the techniques i am already using to promote my site.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:17 am
by jaywebdev
Yeah this is a good strategy! And if you add up the link wheel technique then it will surely be good. ;)

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm
by mildredpros
johnmatthew wrote:
2. Content Conversion: Make converted copies of your high quality content and get the extra links:
a. Submit the content in article form in top article directories like: goarticles.com, amazines.com, ideamarketers.com etc.
b. Convert the content into PDF file and submit into PDF directories.
c. Convert it into Podcast and submit into Podcast directories.
d. Convert the content into PowerPoint Slides and submit into slide sharing sites.
e. Convert it into an interesting video and upload into video sharing site.
f. Lastly, promote all of your converted content by collecting their RSS feeds and creating an RSSMix, which will combine all your feeds together into one new RSS feed.
Once you’ve gathered all your feeds into one, you can then submit the RSSmix to several RSS feed directories.


Hmm. I am going to try this one out It seems new to me, though I have already tried some other stuff like this (social publishing) .. Anyway, is social publishing almost the same as submitting to PDF directories?

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:54 am
by Ken Peterson
Great lists! Thanks you very much, this is very helpful.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:17 am
by mildredpros
What you posted and shared is not new anymore. For robust SEOs, what you just shared is among the basic methods of doing it.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:27 am
by lizatailor23
Good link building techniques. But for me in link building. The forum and blog posting are so good because of its signature.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:44 pm
by maxpry
be more advance and get the Quality Link Building Ways on
link-development

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 am
by Knny Peterson
Thanks for shared over a great techniques. Mostly I prefer forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking. I feel like that i will use your techniques. Hope it will be very useful to me.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm
by nanv
It seems really new for me. Content conversion sounds really good and i would also like to put this in use. It's a good sharing.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 am
by aimhigh
johnmatthew wrote:
2. Content Conversion: Make converted copies of your high quality content and get the extra links:
b. Convert the content into PDF file and submit into PDF directories.
c. Convert it into Podcast and submit into Podcast directories.
d. Convert the content into PowerPoint Slides and submit into slide sharing sites.
e. Convert it into an interesting video and upload into video sharing site.


I haven't tried these tips yet, and I think it is good to give it a shot. Thank you for sharing.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pm
by aquariusmediaaseo
hey you said you had already used these techniqus for promoting you site... so how was result for your website??? these techniques effective??? or not???
profseoindia wrote:Well this is not new for me. These all the techniques i am already using to promote my site.

Re: Advanced Link Building Techniques

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:23 am
by Serf
Knny Peterson wrote:Thanks for shared over a great techniques. Mostly I prefer forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking. I feel like that i will use your techniques. Hope it will be very useful to me.
+1