How to increase the link popularity of my blog?

For discussion of Link building methods.
railwaysleepers

Re: How to increase the link popularity of my blog?

Postby railwaysleepers » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

if you want to increase link popularity of your blog you can do RSS submission as well as do social bookmarking.

ujju

Postby ujju » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:01 am

yeah, submit your blog URL in various social bookmarking and networking sites. This way, you can create more fans on your blog.

Van hire Edmonton

Karen

Postby Karen » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:36 am

Link popularity is important to your blog's rankings in search engine because it determines the number of sites that are linking to your site, the more links into your site the better rankings your site might have.

mildredpros

Postby mildredpros » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 pm

jeckvishva wrote:I have a blog and its already have a page rank of 3, but I want to increase the popularity of it I don't want to stuck in PR3. I want to know some techniques aside from creating links and directory submission.....Thanks

Try some link exchange with related websites if your product/website. Then continue building links through forum signatures, blog commenting, and try also social networking.
The alter ego of a Gambling Forum is Captain America

Ken Peterson

Postby Ken Peterson » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 am

To increase link popularity
book marking of your urls then submit your site to internet directories then do press release for your site , then write articles in ezine article sites which gives a backlink then post comments on forums and blogs then request for one way back links from other related sites .

Zoe

Postby Zoe » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:56 pm

jeckvishva wrote:I have a blog and its already have a page rank of 3, but I want to increase the popularity of it I don't want to stuck in PR3. I want to know some techniques aside from creating links and directory submission.....Thanks

You have to link building your blog everyday, you can do the blog directories,bookmarking and then submit your rss. Then, make sure you update your blog everyday.

momogi22

Postby momogi22 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:53 pm

what you need is just.. more and more backlinks..

gregfo22

Postby gregfo22 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 am

The best thing to do if your are truly interested in increasing PR is to get links from pages that have higher PR than yours and they have not use the nofollow attribute, if you want the page to flow the Page Rank to your site.
If you are looking for auto insurance quotes at http://www.autoinsuresavings.org/ to find low car insurance quotes and maybe save a little on your monthly bill.

monica34

Postby monica34 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 am

First of all you need to maintain a good quality blog with informative and unique content. You should update your blog regularly with new content and post valuable comments in your niche blogs. Try to submit your blog in good blog directories with posting your blog RSS feed in several RSS directories.
Innovative PPC solutions for your online marketing campaign

DoFollow

Postby DoFollow » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 am

PR plays a very little role in bringing traffic to your website. It just shows the trust Google has towards your website.

What usually matters is the trust Google gives to your website. And this is always through posting quality content others will appreciate and creating quality backlinks on High PR websites.

You can refer to my signature to start making quality dofollow backlinks! :)
http://www.dofollowforums.org - Quality DoFollow Backlinks by making posts on our SEO and Internet Marketing Forums through your Signatures (No Spamming Please)

JamesRichard

Postby JamesRichard » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:20 am

Increasing the link building popularity is very important for the blogs of the website.You can do the social bookmarking and blog posting to increase the popularity of your blog.

JasonBorder

Postby JasonBorder » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:17 am

JamesRichard wrote:Increasing the link building popularity is very important for the blogs of the website.You can do the social bookmarking and blog posting to increase the popularity of your blog.

Yes, You are right bro. But what about web 2.0 creation or blog commenting??? According to me both of these may also help to increase blog popularity.

jeffmarlon

Postby jeffmarlon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:28 am

Consistently focus on social media optimization. Share every post of your blog in your blog's social channels like Facebook, Twiter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.

RonaldGooden

Postby RonaldGooden » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 am

Link building is important to your blog's ranking in online search engine because it decides the number of visitors or sites that are connecting to your website, the more hyperlinks into your website is better to rank your website. Use white hat SEO technique for link building, it help you to increase link popularity of your blog.

DaleMcPherson

Postby DaleMcPherson » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:40 am

railwaysleepers wrote:if you want to increase link popularity of your blog you can do RSS submission as well as do social bookmarking.

According to me for the popularity of a blog with all off page optimization, on page optimization is also important.

Return to “Link Building”